The Lucid Dreaming Test

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-lucid-dreaming-test

The Sleepless Master

Conditions met: 21%. Talent: at least 83%. Possible advantages: 83%. Mastery: about 83%

Your words were like a dream. But dreams could never fool me,
Not that easily.
You are talented... You are skilled... You probably even mastered Lucid Dreaming... Yet you can't sleep. What's wrong? Something seems to trouble you. You'd hardly spend so much time awake if it weren't so, with all the fun you get while asleep
Conditions: Your sleeping habits and the emotional state you're in are not what I’d call awesome. Maybe you are too busy at this time of your life? Or maybe there are problems robbing you of precious sleeping hours that you so badly crave, and surely deserve? Even someone who already mastered Lucid Dreaming will have huge difficulties under the given circumstances.
Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.
Advantages: You will have less difficulty than others to get and stay in control of your dreams, as there are one or two things among your hobbies that will definitely come in handy. Lucky you!
Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 21% on conditions, higher than 0% of your peers.

• You scored 83% on talent, higher than 83% of your peers.

• You scored 83% on advantages, higher than 95% of your peers.

• You scored 83% on mastery, higher than 90% of your peers.

The Promising Novice

Conditions met: 63%. Talent: at least 63%. Possible advantages: 67%. Mastery: about 42%

You are all set and ready to go! Nothing stands in your way! Chances are you already controlled one or two dreams, and weren't sure how you did it. If only you had heard of this earlier, you would have mastered it long ago, right? ... Right?

Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won't miss the potpourris or Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3

The Talented Master

Conditions met: 67%. Talent: at least 67%. Possible advantages: 42%. Mastery: about 65%
You got one of the best scores, well done! But don't you wish it were easier to control your dreams, now that they are so vivid? While the skill to concentrate may be your only flaw in this matter, it plays a significant role in how successfully and how long you can keep things going the way you want them to go.

Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won't miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.

Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.

Advantages: You may experience difficulties in taking as well as keeping control. Maybe you should try giving yourself a break from hard work to do something creative, or treat yourself to a relaxing activity of some sort; it will certainly do you good even if you don't aim for Lucid Dreams.

Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn't notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! Im impressed!

The Lucid Dreamer

Conditions met: 67%. Talent: at least 71%. Possible advantages: 63%. Mastery: about 85%

Your words were like a dream. But dreams could never fool me,
Not that easily.

Good job, you got one of the top three scores! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure. If I’m wrong, and you are not quite the Lucid Dreamer yet, you may find the info below helpful.

Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won’t miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.
Advantages: You will have less difficulty than others to get and stay in control of your dreams, as there are one or two things among your hobbies that will definitely come in handy. Lucky you!
Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed!

The Versed Novice

Conditions met: 79%
Talent: at least 46%
Possible advantages: 71%
Mastery: about 54%

You certainly have the concentration and devotion needed, and your sleeping habits are plain perfect. If you give your head a break sometimes and listen to your heart instead, you'll have no problems learning this skill.

Conditions:
This is the way to sleep, my friend. You rest on a fluffy cloud with the sun as a pillow and a blanket of stars. Nothing stands in your way! Go for those amazing super powers, they are only available while asleep!

Talent: You don’t space out an awful lot, and you aren’t too intuitive, either, maybe just average. That's okay. It’s not required to control your dreams, but it sure makes it a lot more fun. If you give yourself that extra portion of “smelling the roses”, your dreams will get a lot more vivid.

Mastery: You are just beginning to learn about Lucid Dreaming, and that’s okay – every journey has its first step. If your sleeping conditions are ideal, it will be a very successful first step. By writing down your dreams you will remember more details each time. If you contemplate things around you with high awareness the intensity of sensations within dreams will increase. You should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from [ame="[URL]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0674216385/?tag=infjs-20[/URL]"]this book[/ame].)

I had actually read a tutorial on lucid dreaming a week or so ago and I was up to the point of questioning whether I was dreaming. They had said one of the ways to determine if you were dreaming is to try to poke your finger through your hand, and if it goes through that is a good indicator. I tried it and it didn't go through, but I forgot to count fingers and look for other oddities. SO CLOSE!

I look forward to lucid dreaming in the future. I bought the book. Great test coon!

Amazon has that recommended book hardcover for only $0.49 + 3.99 shipping on amazon. Amazon.com: Private Myths: Dreams and Dreaming (9780674216389): Anthony Stevens: Books

Last edited:
The Lucid Dreamer

Conditions met: 50%. Talent: at least 63%. Possible advantages: 63%. Mastery: about 65%

Your words were like a dream.
But dreams could never fool me,
Not that easily.

Good job, you got one of the top three scores! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure. If I’m wrong, and you are not quite the Lucid Dreamer yet, you may find the info below helpful.

Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won’t miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.

Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed! But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.) You may soon be the master of your own dreams! Think about it! No more nightmares you can't escape from!

The Master of Dreams

Conditions met: 71%. Talent: at least 92%. Possible advantages: 79%. Mastery: about 94%

Beneath elder trees in full bloom I dreamt of her;
the Moon's twin sister
Great job~ You got the top score! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure.
Conditions: This is the way to sleep, my friend. You rest on a fluffy cloud with the sun as a pillow and a blanket of stars. Nothing stands in your way! Go for those amazing super powers, they are only available while asleep!
Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don

Conditions met: 79%.
Talent: at least 29%.
Possible advantages: 54%.
Mastery: about 44%

Yeah, I've actually looked into LDing quite a bit (And done it a fair number of times, but nothing really noteworthy. However, basic flying has grown easy.) I even joined the Dreamviews forum. Unfortunately, I've kind of lost interest-

No. I haven't lost interest. I've just lost the motivation. However, this test has sparked it again. Maybe I'll try keeping a dream journal, if I start LDing again.

Conditions met: 54%.

Talent: at least 54%
Possible advantages: 54%
Mastery: about 73%

very interesting...

The Master of Dreams

Conditions met: 79%. Talent: at least 88%. Possible advantages: 75%. Mastery: about 77%

I seem to learn a lot about myself in dreams. Many of them have a lot of fear and anxiety in them, but I've managed to figure out most of my individual symbols, meaning that I can glean the insight into my own fear and insecurity. Over time, this has been beneficial to me.

My OC wouldn't let me do that test it said "content blocked by your organisation" but I used to lucid dream 2-3 times a week.

It's quite possibly the most fun I have ever had

The Lucid Dreamer

Not that easily.

Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favorite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.

Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn'’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed!
But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream.

You scored 67% on conditions, higher than 42% of your peers.
You scored 75% on talent, higher than 62% of your peers.
You scored 63% on advantages, higher than 67% of your peers.
You scored 73% on mastery, higher than 74% of your peers.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

My mother used to tell me all the time when I was a little girl, that whenever I was having a bad dream, to simply change it. I always got so frustrated because I couldn't seem to do it, whereas she did it all the time as if it were the easiest thing in the world, ever since she could remember. As I got older, I became more aware in some dreams than in others what I was doing. For the most part, the dream itself would have to be particularly terrifying and impossible to get through before I forced myself to close my eyes in the dream and will myself somewhere else, or will something to lean in my favor. It wasn't until a few years ago that I began to study up about it. I'm still not particularly good at this, but I guess I never really cared enough to practice. It only comes in handy once in a while if I'm in a bind. My sleeping habits also suck, so that doesn't exactly help.

The Master of Dreams
Conditions met: 92%. Talent: at least 83%. Possible advantages: 71%. Mastery: about 94%

Beneath elder trees
in full bloom I dreamt of her;
the Moon's twin sister

Great job~

You got the top score! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure.
Conditions: This is the way to sleep, my friend. You rest on a fluffy cloud with the sun as a pillow and a blanket of stars. Nothing stands in your way! Go for those amazing super powers, they are only available while asleep!
Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don

Conditions met: 83%. Talent: at least 75%. Possible advantages: 75%. Mastery: about 69%

The Dowered Master

Conditions met: 83%.
Talent: at least 63%.
Possible advantages: 58%.
Mastery: about 67%

Wow, you made it to one of the highest scores. You deserve a pat on the shoulder for your perfect sleeping habit. Your imagination and intuition are above average, so you will see a lot of marvelous things in your dreams. There is only one point left for improvement: your concentration. That and devotion is needed to take control and keep it.

Conditions:
This is the way to sleep, my friend. You rest on a fluffy cloud with the sun as a pillow and a blanket of stars. Nothing stands in your way! Go for those amazing super powers, they are only available while asleep!

Advantages: You may experience difficulties in taking as well as keeping control. Maybe you should try giving yourself a break from hard work to do something creative, or treat yourself to a relaxing activity of some sort; it will certainly do you good even if you don't aim for Lucid Dreams.

But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. You may soon be the master of your own dreams! Think about it! No more nightmares you can't escape from!
________
This is all so interesting. I think I might look some of this stuff up.

The Master of Dreams

Conditions met: 88%. Talent: at least 92%. Possible advantages: 88%. Mastery: about 90%

Beneath elder trees in full bloom I dreamt of her;
the Moon's twin sister
Great job~ You got the top score! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure.

The Talented Novice
Conditions met: 38%. Talent: at least 88%. Possible advantages: 54%. Mastery: about 56%
With sharp senses and an imagination that constantly wanders, you'd make for a great Lucid Dreamer. With a bit of practice, you'll be there in no time. You definitely got the talent!
Mastery: You are just beginning to learn about Lucid Dreaming, and that’s okay — every journey has its first step. If your sleeping conditions are ideal, it will be a very successful first step. By writing down your dreams you will remember more details each time. If you contemplate things around you with high awareness the intensity of sensations within dreams will increase. You should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.)
Every journey..., The Mystery, The Restless Novice, The Restless Master, The Troubled Novice, The Troubled Master, The Sleepless Novice, The Sleepless Master, The Novice, The Master, The Skilled Novice, The Skilled Master, The Talented Novice, The Talented Master, The Promising Novice, The Lucid Dreamer, The Healthy Novice, The Healthy Master, The Versed Novice, The Diligent Master, The Gifted Novice, The Dowered Master, The Enigma, The Master of Dreams

MUST START TRAINING *plays the song be a man*

The Master of Dreams
Conditions met: 79%. Talent: at least 100%. Possible advantages: 79%. Mastery: about 90%
Beneath elder trees
in full bloom I dreamt of her;
the Moon's twin sister

But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.) You may soon be the master of your own dreams! Think about it! No more nightmares you can't escape from!

You scored 79% on conditions, higher than 78% of your peers.
talent Distribution
You scored 100% on talent, higher than 99% of your peers.
advantages Distribution
You scored 79% on advantages, higher than 93% of your peers.
mastery Distribution
You scored 90% on mastery, higher than 96% of your peers.

The master

The Lucid Dreamer

Conditions met: 46%. Talent: at least 88%. Possible advantages: 71%. Mastery: about 81%
Not that easily.

Good job, you got one of the top three scores! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure. If I'm wrong, and you are not quite the Lucid Dreamer yet, you may find the info below helpful.
Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won't miss the potpourris or "Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3"-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.
Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don't forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.
Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn't notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I'm impressed!