The Lucid Dreaming Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Lucid Dreaming Test

The Enigma

Conditions met: 79%. Talent: at least 75%. Possible advantages: 63%. Mastery: about 23%

You get lots of sleep, you certainly don't lack concentration, and your imagination and intuition are quite awesome - it's only a matter of time.
This is a very odd score to get. Dodging vivid and lucid dreams with your potential - almost impossible. Yet you made it.

Conditions:
This is the way to sleep, my friend. You rest on a fluffy cloud with the sun as a pillow and a blanket of stars. Nothing stands in your way! Go for those amazing super powers, they are only available while asleep!

Talent:
Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.

Advantages:
You will have less difficulty than others to get and stay in control of your dreams, as there are one or two things among your hobbies that will definitely come in handy. Lucky you!

Mastery:
You are just beginning to learn about Lucid Dreaming, and that’s okay — every journey has its first step. If your sleeping conditions are ideal, it will be a very successful first step. By writing down your dreams you will remember more details each time. If you contemplate things around you with high awareness the intensity of sensations within dreams will increase. You should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.)

I have even got a book by my bed and I've only read the introduction :lol:

The Talented master:

Conditions:Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won’t miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.

Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.

Advantages: You may experience difficulties in taking as well as keeping control. Maybe you should try giving yourself a break from hard work to do something creative, or treat yourself to a relaxing activity of some sort; it will certainly do you good even if you don't aim for Lucid Dreams.

Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed!
But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.) You may soon be the master of your own dreams! Think about it! No more nightmares you can't escape from!

Your Analysis:(vertical line=average)
  • you scored 42% on conditions, higher than 4% of your peers.
    • you scored 83% on Talent, higher than 84% of your peers.
      • You scored 54% on advantages, higher than 50% of your peers.
        • You scored 67% on mastery, higher than 64% of your peers.

The Lucid Dreamer

Conditions met: 54%. Talent: at least 67%. Possible advantages: 63%. Mastery: about 67%

Your words were like a dream.

But dreams could never fool me,

Not that easily.

Good job, you got one of the top three scores! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure. If I’m wrong, and you are not quite the Lucid Dreamer yet, you may find the info below helpful.

Conditions: Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won’t miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.

Talent: Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.

Advantages: You will have less difficulty than others to get and stay in control of your dreams, as there are one or two things among your hobbies that will definitely come in handy. Lucky you!

Mastery: Wow, either your natural talent has discovered you while you didn’t notice, or you already worked your way to mastery and you only took this test to see how good you really are! I’m impressed!

But scoring highly here can also mean you are almost there, but not quite. If so, you should try asking yourself 10 times or so per day if you are dreaming, and if you make this a habit, you may continue doing it in your dreams, which can trigger a lucid dream. (Thanks Third Eye for this info! It was taken from this book.) You may soon be the master of your own dreams! Think about it! No more nightmares you can't escape from!

The Lucid Dreamer

Conditions met: 46%. Talent: at least 88%. Possible advantages: 63%. Mastery: about 69%​

Your words were like a dream.But dreams could never fool me,
Not that easily.
Good job, you got one of the top three scores! You know what it is that you are doing in your dreams, and how, so much is for sure. If I’m wrong, and you are not quite the Lucid Dreamer yet, you may find the info below helpful.
Conditions:
Your sleeping habits are average; there's room for improvement, but all in all, it should be no problem. If you did well in the other categories, it will hardly bother you if there is one candle missing here and there, and you certainly won’t miss the potpourris or “Soothing Ocean Sounds Vol. 3”-CD either. Not ideal if you are still learning, though.
Talent:
Sensual and intuitive, you are most likely going to have the least trouble learning how to lucid dream, and your dreams will certainly be vivid enough to make it an experience to remember. Good for those who want to learn how to Lucid Dream in order to go on a sex-spree with their favourite novel characters. Don’t forget to pat the book before you go to sleep though. Unless you have serious trouble sleeping, it will come to you very easily.
Advantages:
You will have less difficulty than others to get and stay in control of your dreams, as there are one or two things among your hobbies that will definitely come in handy. Lucky you!

Last edited: