The Jane Austen Future Predictor Test | INFJ Forum

The Jane Austen Future Predictor Test

Following Your Heart

You scored 0% practical , 36% independent, 38% bohemian 48% romantic

You will be filled with inner love for your own delicate nature, and with love for a partner, no matter how succesful they are in the material world. You will spend many Saturday mornings reading poetry to eachother in bed.

Jane Austen

You scored 8 % practical , 48% independent, 17 % bohemian 48 % romantic

You are Jane Austen's reincarnation, and what better place for you to appreciate the social conventions of partnering and romance than okcupid? Maybe you will find another humorous romantic author or authoress here that speaks to your heart. You deserve to be happy.

Whoopeee.

Fairy Tale

You scored 28 %practical , 28%independent, 17 % bohemian 48 % romantic

Your future romance will be in the public eye because you are both renown in your fields and truly respect and love one another. You are one another's favorite fan.

I have heard her name before, but I know nothing about her:

Jane Austen

You scored 8 %practical , 68%independent, 17 % bohemian 28 % romantic

You are Jane Austen's reincarnation, and what better place for you to appreciate the social conventions of partnering and romance than okcupid? Maybe you will find another humorous romantic author or authoress here that speaks to your heart. You deserve to be happy.

I got Jane Austen too.

Movers and Shakers

You scored 48 %practical , 48%independent, 17 % bohemian 8 % romantic

You and your partner are both ambitious and sucessful, smart, and well thought of. Even though you may annoy one another most of the time, you look well on one another's arm at public events.

Following Your Heart

0% practical
28% independent
46 % bohemian
48 % romantic

You will be filled with inner love for your own delicate nature, and with love for a partner, no matter how succesful they are in the material world. You will spend many Saturday mornings reading poetry to each other in bed.

Last edited:
Jane Austen

You are Jane Austen's reincarnation... Maybe you will find another humorous romantic author or authoress here that speaks to your heart. You deserve to be happy.

Well, I could relate to Jane in "Become Jane." :m190:

Following Your Heart

You scored 8 %practical , 36%independent, 58 % bohemian 28 % romantic

You will be filled with inner love for your own delicate nature, and with love for a partner, no matter how succesful they are in the material world. You will spend many Saturday mornings reading poetry to eachother in bed.

Jane Austen

You scored 8 %practical , 48%independent, 17 % bohemian 48 % romantic

I guess INTJ is the closest to INFJ:)

Jane Austen

You scored 8 % practical , 48% independent, 17 % bohemian, 48 % romantic.

Activist in Love

You scored 0% practical, 0% independent, 21% bohemian, 100% romantic.

You and your partner(s) are setting out to change the world, and you will probably suceed, because your sense of adventure and justice is inspired by your gentle natures. Plan to spend time in jail for thoughtful civil disobedience.

cheers,
Ian

Activist in Love

You scored 0 %practical , 8%independent, 42 % bohemian 80 % romantic

You and your partner(s) are setting out to change the world, and you will probably suceed, because your sense of adventure and justice is inspired by your gentle natures. Plan to spend time in jail for thoughtful civil disobedience.

Your result for The Jane Austen Future Predictor Test ...
Jane Austen

ACD! I'm beginning to think you and I were separated at birth. :wink:

Fairy Tale

You scored 28 %practical , 48%independent, 17 % bohemian 28 % romantic

Your future romance will be in the public eye because you are both renown in your fields and truly respect and love one another. You are one another's favorite fan.

Following Your Heart

You scored 0 %practical , 40%independent, 21 % bohemian 60 % romantic

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 0% on practicalmatch, higher than 13% of your peers.

• You scored 40% on independent, higher than 36% of your peers.

• You scored 21% on tragic bohemian, higher than 52% of your peers.

• You scored 60% on happymatched, higher than 92% of your peers.

Following Your Heart

You scored 0 %practical , 56%independent, 38 % bohemian 28 % romantic

Oh, I'm laughing at the 0% practical. Hmm. Hopefully not. But I definitely follow my heart. :)

Following Your Heart

You scored 0 %practical , 36%independent, 54 % bohemian 40 % romantic

This was very appropriate quiz since I've spent whole weekend reading and watching Pride and prejudice (BBC mini-series, Ah, Colin Firth, who could resist + book for the interesting parts), and Sense and sensibility with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman. :p