The Jane Austen Future Predictor Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Jane Austen Future Predictor Test

follow your heart

we seem to be an unpracticle lot

Jane Austen
You scored 8 %practical , 68%independent, 17 % bohemian 28 % romantic
You are Jane Austen's reincarnation, and what better place for you to appreciate the social conventions of partnering and romance than okcupid? Maybe you will find another humorous romantic author or authoress here that speaks to your heart. You deserve to be happy.

Jane Austen again. That broad really gets around.

Hmm I thought I was a modern day Lizzie Bennet though. That's what people keep telling me.

Fairy Tale

28% practical
48% independent
17% bohemian
28% romantic

Your future romance will be in the public eye because you are both renown in your fields and truly respect and love one another. You are one another's favorite fan.

Last edited:
Following Your Heart

You scored 0 %practical , 56%independent, 38 % bohemian 28 % romantic

You will be filled with inner love for your own delicate nature, and with love for a partner, no matter how succesful they are in the material world. You will spend many Saturday mornings reading poetry to eachother in bed.

Jane Austen

You scored 20 %practical , 28%independent, 17 % bohemian 48 % romantic

You are Jane Austen's reincarnation, and what better place for you to appreciate the social conventions of partnering and romance than okcupid? Maybe you will find another humorous romantic author or authoress here that speaks to your heart. You deserve to be happy.

Following your heart
You scored 20 %practical , 48%independent, 33 % bohemian 20 % romantic

You will be filled with inner love for your own delicate nature, and with love for a partner, no matter how succesful they are in the material world. You will spend many Saturday mornings reading poetry to eachother in bed.

Fuck the poetry reading, I can't stand it! Normal prose are way better to me.