The Highly Sensitive Person Quiz | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The Highly Sensitive Person Quiz

I knew I am a bad person :(
And now INFJ brotherhood of justice will kill me like a bug.
I didn't knew the highly sensitive persons have a sense of justice. Poor me!

Who's being oversensitive now?

Seriously, it's much more enlightening to have nuanced discussions where nobody is purely 'bad' or 'good', or 'right' or 'wrong', but different viewpoints are discussed and not dismissed outright. It's ok to have different opinions. It would be really boring if we all had the same opinions. You are absolutely entitled to your opinions and it doesn't make you bad, but your dismissing other opinions makes it difficult to have an intellectual conversation with you (I'm not telling you that you are not intelligent). I do not get offended at all if people have different opinions than me or tell me that I am wrong. What I think is harmful is telling people that something that is helping them personally deal with what they have to live with is completely false and they just need to grow up. As a parent of two young adults I can tell you that telling people to 'just grow up' doesn't work, instead we have to help them find ways to deal with their personal challenges.

Just how coul I? How could I speak speak badly about the highly sensitive persons?
Why did I did it? I'm filled with remorse. I now realised that if I had been more aware, even the name "highly sensitive person" sounds beautiful, just like a fairytale. So it can't be bad, because it sounds beautiful. *he is amazed at what he discovers, while crying with remorse*

Why can't I just realise that...that....that ....that ....we...are...all...ONE. Is that simple truth, "we are all one", highly sensitive persons alike, we are all one. Just how beautiful...

You have an interesting darkside to you. I think Satan is closer to you than you think.

You make an excellent point regarding this dark side of his that rears it's ugly head on occasion. Sometimes who a person wants to be can be very different to who they really are...

I think prayer is in order.

INFJs can read souls...oh my gosh, they've just discovered my "dark side". I'm broke, I have no escape. They've just discovered my dark side...those little angels that can read souls...I've shouln't fight with angels, definately so.

INFJs can read souls...oh my gosh, they've just discovered my "dark side". I'm broke, I have no escape. They've just discovered my dark side...those little angels that can read souls...I've shouln't fight with angels, definately so.

Seeing your "dark side" is not exclusively an INFJ thing. It's apparent to all.

Seeing your "dark side" is not exclusively an INFJ thing. It's apparent to all.
I accept and bow to your highly sensitivistic person wisdom. its so beautiful just listening to your superior wisdom.

I accept and bow to your highly sensitivistic person wisdom. its so beautiful just listening to your superior wisdom.

Don't make me tell Jesus on you, Lucy Jr.

Just curious, do you ever actually consider anybody else's opinion or do you figure that you already know everything and everybody is else is full of shit?

As an introvert, I can get overwhelmed by sensory information and withdraw when overstimulated.

I thought Jesus was watching everyone already.

From what I've read, yes. But it is Sunday, Jimmers. I'm sure he was busy attending Mass all morning and Lucy Jr. saw this as a perfect opportunity to misbehave.:fish:

Reactions: ThomasJ79
you little idiot. Who are you to shut up?
You are not a INFJ, you are not "special", you are nobody. So don't tell me to shut up !

youve got it all wrong. I am not shutting up, I want you to shut up.

From what I've read, yes. But it is Sunday, Jimmers. I'm sure he was busy attending Mass all morning and Lucy Jr. saw this as a perfect opportunity to misbehave.:fish:

ehh, I'm not missbehaving! Or do I, mother highly sensitive person ? Please forgive me...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION] I see you as a good person but...human. Just like everyone else. Its a bit hard for me to stomach your attitude of taking pause to chew other people out for their views that differ from yours especially when I see your views as being so completely off (rightly or wrongly). Why dont you display the same tolerance to others that they show toward you? You are no more correct or wrong than anyone else in the world. We all must figure out a way to live in the world with each other. ..right?

Remember you did take the time to take a swipe at me and tell me you thought my morals were crap. When I asked an honest question and asked for you to tell me why all I recieved was the sound of crickets. Its like me saying I dont like the cut of your jib and then not telling you why. Get it?

22, never was diagnosed a one, and never heard of this. I could see it all the way, makes sense, but in many ways is something that i already saw in me. As a kid knowing this would have helped me a great deal, possibly, but i will never know.

21. As an added complication, there's something about the auditory processing center in my brain that can't handle multiple people talking at once. If I'm at a party with more than five or six people, and cannot figure out half of what the person across from me is saying. Add to that the annoyance with loud laughing and so on. Arg. But, I can listen to a band and pick out what each instrument is doing! Maybe it's just language comprehension?