The Good News Thread... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Good News Thread...

To the theme of Thunderbirds...

<shy>(((Looks around for anything 'good newsy' to post)))</shy>
<sarcasm>Did you not see my dark and jaded post about Rowling in the other thread? Was that not good newsy enough for you?</sarcasm>

I ate vegan ice cream for lunch!

Wise decision? No. Happy decision - Yes!!!
Also, puppies exist. :D

I'm dying of giggle belly! ...or giggle titties, I have both

Yay puppies =D
.here is the story of a wonderful pup who adopted a runner....
http://www.odditycentral.com/animal...og-that-ran-with-him-through-gobi-desert.html

View attachment 28738

Kapow ! infjs.com - The Good News Thread.... we have lift off ! @Milktoast Bandit - take a bow.

@Asa - omg there is Vegan Ice Cream ?? I already have my jacket on, and am heading to the store. It's raining but I don't care. I am not sitting down to watch the start of the Olympics with regular lemon sorbet, if there is vegan ice cream.

@Milktoast Bandit - man, I still feel bad for stealing your thread, but "that's how I roll".

I hope that now in times of crisis or despair (like when the store I get to has no vegan ice cream) people can turn to this thread, skip past my long boring comments and see something that makes them feel a bit better. Then our work here is done, Obi Wan...

Ends with Star Wars theme.. dar, dar, da da da...

I know, don't give up the day job right ? Bah...

I am returned, there was no vegan ice cream, but I am coping. Especially after I read this story, #BeLikePip a London Underground member of staff who helps expectant mothers get a seat on the Tube at rush hours. Ladies, can I just say if you are expecting, if you have children, if you need any assistance - call out and say so. Do not be even slightly embarrassed. No one with even half a brain will object or judge you. They will be glad to help.

You shouldn't need to ask, but sadly our society is geared towards speed, speed, speed, and 'blinkers' on in places, especially in big cities.

Pip has the right idea. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36976349

I found something for you @James :D

"Nobody wants to stay cooped up indoors on a nice summer day — and shelter animals are certainly no exception. Lucky for these pent-up pups, they found just the people to get them out and moving...." https://www.thedodo.com/high-school...elter-dogs-video-1960652644.html?sf32668993=1

980x.jpg

@Kgal - thank you for sharing that, I'm loving it !

Look at them running, I know dogs can't laugh/grin but that is the vibe I'm getting from that picture...

@Kgal - thank you for sharing that, I'm loving it !

Look at them running, I know dogs can't laugh/grin but that is the vibe I'm getting from that picture...

What do you mean dogs can't laugh? Mine do.... :D

But yes... I hear ya. You can tell everyone is a little bit happier running together.

Some of the stuff on here now - superb !!

All the attention on the Olympics right now is great (better than war/death/disease focus) and Adam Peaty won Gold for Britain, and broke the world record. As cool as all that is, something I think is even better ? The forthcoming paralympics due to start Sept 7th.

I don't mean for one moment this thread should suggest that there is no bad news, but merely that there is an imbalance. If a policeman shoots someone, or is shot ? It's news. The other 1000000000+ good things (maybe policeman gives kid bus fare home out of his pocket) get ignored. Just to say 'I was that kid' and I owe that policeman about 37 pence in cash terms - and a lot more in non-money terms.

Long story short - I saw this advert for the paralympics that I think is kind of awesome. Ridiculously some of the UK paralympic athletes are facing benefit cuts and harsher processes here in Britian. It's shameful, they should be celebrated, they are a credit to themselves and the planet generally. Never the less, I am certain they will face and overcome whatever obstacles they face, even the government. Want proof ? Watch this video.

Inspirational.

Squirrel steals a GoPro camera and shows you what it's like:

Hahahahaha.... I love the sounds as he carries it. It also sounds like he's trying to eat it. Good one! Not necessarily good news...but a good vid. ;)