The coming American civil war. | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

I am one of 7 billion people that shows people how they are wrong and how they can be. It is absolutely no concern that you agree with me or like me.
I am only concerned with facts, reason and truth.

Seriously, have you every thought of the poor Nazis? How do you think they feel?

Have some compassion!
Right so anyone who points out the far left is as violent as other groups is a Nazi? Or is that only a label you want to use so that you can continue to support violence in peace?

Reactions: the
Right so anyone who points out the far left is as violent as other groups is a Nazi? Or is that only a label you want to use so that you can continue to support violence in peace?

Are you talking about Antifa, because they're not "far left", "hard left", "alt-left" or any kind of left. They're anti-fascist and they commit violence against fascist groups like the Nazis. This "they're as bad as each other line" is absolute fucking bullshit* and anyone spewing it is actively defending the Nazis.

If you are still determined to go with this line then you can no longer claim ignorance and I will treat you exactly the same as every Neo-Nazi, KKK, white supremacist scum that were present.

* THEY FUCKING CHANTED "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US." BEAT A GUY WITH TIKI TORCHES, AND MURDERED SOMEONE

Tolerance has a limit. It becomes complicity. You either strongly disavow white supremacy or you are a sympathizer. It doesn't matter if you fall prey to whataboutism and claim, 'well, what about the violent left!?' If you think there is a place in society for white supremacy, you are a sympathizer.
Qft.
A lot of words but honestly I do not see how this relates to me or anything I have posted.
It's okay EH. A lot of words can be scary for some people.
Firstly when you say "We have blood on our hands" who are you talking about? I do not have any blood on my hands.
You're important and unique EH! However not everything is about you.
Further I am not wrong.
There's your problem. Your inability to see a myriad of opinions, ideas, possibilities, etc.

Last edited:
Tolerance has a limit. It becomes complicity. You either strongly disavow white supremacy or you are a sympathizer. It doesn't matter if you fall prey to whataboutism and claim, 'well, what about the violent left!?' If you think there is a place in society for white supremacy, you are a sympathizer.
If you want a solution to violence acknowlege it on all fronts first. Otherwise accept that you are part of the problem.

If you want a solution to violence acknowlege it on all fronts first. Otherwise accept that you are part of the problem.
"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."- Elie Wiesel

And you don't have to condone any violence to do that.

@Eventhorizon look into whataboutism. Your posts are chock full of it.

Damn right

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."- Elie Wiesel

And you don't have to condone any violence to do that.

@Eventhorizon look into whataboutism. Your posts are chock full of it.
Yep. I am on the side of no violence when possible.

Reactions: the
I must go: think they are coming to take down my sign. Hear it bothers someone. It is just rediculous to me.

As per the Bible, I was quoting Wikipedia. It had references.

Serpents were killing those following Moses through the desert, so God had him make a golden snake for everyone to look at. No more serpents. I was always taught to face the things that bothered me, not cast them away. I simply cannot understand how statues bother people. It's no different than me having to see two men kissing on each other. Turns my stomach, so I walk away to somewhere else. It is against the ways I was raised. I don't try and make problems, I just walk the other way in disgust. I'm already watching people I love turn into people I just don't know any longer. Put up statues of that, and maybe I'll understand better. Don't believe the children should look at such.

Tell me; should I rip the statues down?

Last edited:
At least now you know how much I have tried to understand over so many years here.

Yep. I am on the side of no violence when possible.

Says EH in his “The Coming American Civil War” thread speaking of violence as inevitable.
Not to mention the numerous times you speak whimsically of liberals dying or being ostracized.

I must go: think they are coming to take down my sign. Hear it bothers someone. It is just rediculous to me.

As per the Bible, I was quoting Wikipedia. It had references.

Serpents were killing those following Moses through the desert, so God had him make a golden snake for everyone to look at. No more serpents. I was always taught to face the things that bothered me, not cast them away. I simply cannot understand how statues bother people. It's no different than me having to see two men kissing on each other. Turns my stomach, so I walk away to somewhere else. It is against the ways I was raised. I don't try and make problems, I just walk the other way in disgust. I'm already watching people I love turn into people I just don't know any longer. Put up statues of that, and maybe I'll understand better. Don't believe the children should look at such.

Tell me; should I rip the statues down?

That is what museums are for, to preserve history and to give context to what is displayed.
Tearing down statues of Generals and others who fought for the Confederacy...most of which were put up during the civil rights marches and protests of the 1960s as a big “Fuck You” to African Americans in those states - should have been done sooner.
No memorial to the soldiers who fought and died on either side is being torn down.
The Generals would be nobody if they were not leading the opposition to the emancipation proclamation.
Again...I ask - Why don’t they have statues of Hitler in Germany?
It’s their history.
What about Stalin and Lenin in Russia?
Rounded up and put in a park of fallen monuments.
Why should we have statues of people who actively fought to preserve the state of enslaving other human beings?
It’s not forgetting them by taken them down - it’s showing that they were racists, fighting to divide the country because their “property” i.e. - Humans were being set free without their “owners” being compensated.
Those memorials are a direct insult to people and they were put up purposefully for that reason.

nazi.jpg

dip_incitement_20170814.png

20768140_327317591051124_4075368455800078293_n.jpg

20770509_327675614348655_5267312403402216228_n.jpg

I was always taught to face the things that bothered me, not cast them away. I simply cannot understand how statues bother people. It's no different than me having to see two men kissing on each other. Turns my stomach, so I walk away to somewhere else. It is against the ways I was raised. I don't try and make problems, I just walk the other way in disgust.

My stars you're courageous for facing up to something so disgusting as two people showing affection for one another by merely walking away from it. You really do deserve to be recognized for such good citizenship.

I'm already watching people I love turn into people I just don't know any longer. Put up statues of that, and maybe I'll understand better. Don't believe the children should look at such.

The false equivalence here is staggering. You're actually comparing two consenting adults loving each other, to people who fought and killed their fellow countrymen for the right to own other human beings as chattel property.

Full disclosure - I was born and raised in the southern US. I was taught by certain relatives from a young age to revere my southern heritage, including ancestors who fought for the Confederacy. The notion of the Lost Cause being a just one was alive and well in my youth, and remains so today. I freely admit there was a time when I was naive enough to buy into the rhetoric and romanticism of the old South, and ignore the very real and damning facts of the situation. Then at some point in my 20s, a funny thing happened...

I grew the fuck up.

Last edited:

swastikas.gif

We should not forget that the Swastika is an ancient symbol that was hijacked by the Nazis. It is a symbol that was and is used by many cultures foreign to totalitarian ideas. I once went with a Polish guy to a Buddhist monastery in London. He was paralyzed when he saw the Swastika. I was aware of history of this symbol and explained that to him. It is a beautiful symbol really, but not PC in the current political climate. :p