The coming American civil war. | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

EH will just remake all the threads lol

Sad_Memes_man_crying_front_of_computer.png

In case of doubt.. I was just kidding around. There's no pretzels cos my boys ate em up all up in their last visit. They went from "we don't want any food" to nom nom nom.

I will get some more. But I'm waiting to nearer the time. Or I'll just end up eating them all beforehand. ;)

In case of doubt.. I was just kidding around. There's no pretzels cos my boys ate em up all up in their last visit. They went from "we don't want any food" to nom nom nom.

I will get some more. But I'm waiting to nearer the time. Or I'll just end up eating them all beforehand. ;)

You have to be more careful, James! We should all be more diligent in stocking up rations for the coming American civil war. You're across the pond, of course, but it's best to be safe.

Reactions: Free and James
You have to be more careful, James! We should all be more diligent in stocking up rations for the coming American civil war. You're across the pond, of course, but it's best to be safe.

It's 2020.…. Rosie O'Donnell is President.

And all "gingers" have been interned in prison camps under martial law. Sports are banned. And men are made to wear pink every day.

Only Fox News can save America.

*This will be a TV series I can see it now.

Reactions: Free and hush
And men are made to wear pink every day.

Interestingly, the pink = girls and blue = boys thing hasn't been around that long. It was retailers like Sears that started marketing the divide in order to essentially push twice the amount of product onto consumers (I actually first learned this while briefly working for Sears Holdings Corporation (never again)). In other words, it was done for $$$.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cowboys-used-to-wear-pink-2013-12

Yay for corporate greed.

Interestingly, the pink = girls and blue = boys thing hasn't been around that long. It was retailers like Sears that started marketing the divide in order to essentially push twice the amount of product onto consumers (I actually first learned this while briefly working for Sears Holdings Corporation (never again)). In other words, it was done for $$$.

Yay for corporate greed.

It needs a careful re-balancing of values against money. Maybe then Santa can wear green again and a cola company can go elsewhere.

Yay for corporate greed.

Pink is the shit. I had a hot pink wheelchair when I was younger, also had pink casts.

The coming eventhorizon, straight outta the bin!

Reactions: Peppermint