The coming American civil war. | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

Nonviolence doesn't logically prevent you from saying that white supremacy is wrong. They are not mutually exclusive.
Don't even have any clue where this came from. How or why exactly would you think I disagree with this?

Because you're strangely avoiding saying the actual words even though you've had many opportunities to clarify and possibly get people off your back.
I've always considered you a bit more intelligent than this odd statement on your part. And when i say you I mean you specifically sprinkles.

So chew on this. I could say anything and not mean it. I could lie and you would never know. Plus you and others have already formulated your opinonsnof which I highly doubt would be even slightly changed by anything at this point.

If you believe at this time regardless of everything I have posted on this site that I even remotely think that any skin color or race is better than another ...yeah, I'll have a bit of an issue with that. It's your right to have an opinion just as it would be my right to think of you a challenged person at that point.

I've always considered you a bit more intelligent than this odd statement on your part. And when i say you I mean you specifically sprinkles.

So chew on this. I could say anything and not mean it. I could lie and you would never know. Plus you and others have already formulated your opinonsnof which I highly doubt would be even slightly changed by anything at this point.

If you believe at this time regardless of everything I have posted on this site that I even remotely think that any skin color or race is better than another ...yeah, I'll have a bit of an issue with that. It's your right to have an opinion just as it would be my right to think of you a challenged person at that point.

Why are you worried about lies if it wouldn't be one? Why would it be any different from what you're saying right now? This does not explain your avoidance.

Why are you worried about lies if it wouldn't be one? Why would it be any different from what you're saying right now? This does not explain your avoidance.
Was never asked and didn't know it was a thing that I make some sort of statement on the subject. What specifically do you want me to say that will make you feel better?

Was never asked and didn't know it was a thing that I make some sort of statement on the subject. What specifically do you want me to say that will make you feel better?
It's not about saying things for my sake. I'm not going to ask you to say something to make me feel better because that is neither honest nor relevant.

It's not about saying things for my sake. I'm not going to ask you to say something to make me feel better because that is neither honest nor relevant.
Omg.
There's something you think I am not saying or avoiding saying. I have no idea what it is. It's based on something like white supremacy? White supremacists are mentally challenged people. They are a problem I don't know how to fix. But clearly the type of mindset they have needs to be combated and irradicated.

Any "Civil War" in America will only be a few radicals, possibly just teenage vandals whose actions will be exaggerated by CNN and FOX. Tricky camera angles and 24/7 news cycles will have every grandma in a panic which will provide a great excuse for Trump to claim exclusive executive power. Most-to-all people will be disgusted and will do absolutely nothing, because they are only political-philosophers (aka cowards), and they've done nothing up to this point anyways. France will rescue us and we should all feel ashamed at that point because we talked a lot of shit during 9/11 with the whole "Freedom Fries Gate" thing. Q: How will we take it back? A: Act sooner rather than later - or just wait for France.

Reactions: Skarekrow
When you say things like this....

Slavery was in the world long before America and it continues in the world today. I do not see those who tell others they are owed for what happened to past generations standing up and fighting for those enslaved now. In short most just want an excuse as to why they are not contributing to society. For them it goes far beyond not forgetting the atrocity of what took place in the past for their ancestors.

Omg.
There's something you think I am not saying or avoiding saying. I have no idea what it is. It's based on something like white supremacy? White supremacists are mentally challenged people. They are a problem I don't know how to fix. But clearly the type of mindset they have needs to be combated and irradicated.
Are you seriously just now putting together what people have been on about for the past few pages?

Are you seriously just now putting together what people have been on about for the past few pages?
I give up. I'm still not sure what you are talking about because you are still dancing around simply stating what you are talking about.
If you want something different from me I will either provide it or tell you why I wont.

Omg.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, but let me field a guess and "just happen" to guess exactly right and offer the answer everyone wants to hear." You should guess some LOTTO numbers with luck like that.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, but let me field a guess and "just happen" to guess exactly right and offer the answer everyone wants to hear." You should guess some LOTTO numbers with luck like that.
I put together vauge statements from sprinkles and did in fact guess. Again, I had no idea i was expected to say something about white supremacy or why for that matter. Honestly I still don't if that's in fact what's going on.

I put together vauge statements from sprinkles and did in fact guess. Again, I had no idea i was expected to say something about white supremacy or why for that matter. Honestly I still don't if that's in fact what's going on.
His comments aren't that vague, although they are a little bit. But surely you cant be so detached from reality that you'd be surprised to hear that you fit neatly into the radicalized, racist, far-right, dooms-day prepper, evangelical anti-christian type of person... right?

swastikas.gif

We should not forget that the Swastika is an ancient symbol that was hijacked by the Nazis. It is a symbol that was and is used by many cultures foreign to totalitarian ideas. I once went with a Polish guy to a Buddhist monastery in London. He was paralyzed when he saw the Swastika. I was aware of history of this symbol and explained that to him. It is a beautiful symbol really, but not PC in the current political climate. :p

Yes...Hitler hijacked many “legends” and items of supposed “power” (this is why the Nazis are in "Raiders of the Lost Ark” lol cause they looked for that also).
They did actually search for many such items, including the Holy Grail, the Spear of Destiny, the Lost Ark. etc.
They scoured Tibet looking for a lost link to the giant Aryans of the old legends...not so dissimilar to the Nephilim...or the supposed hybrid human/angel connotations.
Yes, the swastika has taken many forms and unfortunately it will always be associated with the Nazis and the destruction and death they caused now.
They took the symbol, which is a magically powerful symbol in it’s various forms and meanings, and perverted it as a rallying cry to become inhuman monsters.
In it’s most simple form it means day and night (depending on which way it’s going), but it has deeper and heavier meanings as well.
It’s a shame really.
Kind of like an old Bill Cosby record from the 70’s...it was funny once - now it’s just crap at the Thrift Shop (though I don’t feel ALL swastika are negative, the negative associations that people make with it have damaged it quite severely.).
But yes...originally it was a symbol of “good luck or fortune”.

Last edited:
Q: How will we take it back? A: Act sooner rather than later - or just wait for France.

Might wait for France.
The food is so much better.

(Just saying...I had this duck in Paris once...aaarhhgggg *drool*)

Last edited: