The coming American civil war. | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

His comments aren't that vague, although they are a little bit. But surely you cant be so detached from reality that you'd be surprised to hear that you fit neatly into the radicalized, racist, far-right, dooms-day prepper, evangelical anti-christian type of person... right?
Perhaps I fit into that category for ignorant fucks. Certainly no one else.

Reactions: just me
My stars you're courageous for facing up to something so disgusting as two people showing affection for one another by merely walking away from it. You really do deserve to be recognized for such good citizenship.

The false equivalence here is staggering. You're actually comparing two consenting adults loving each other, to people who fought and killed their fellow countrymen for the right to own other human beings as chattel property.

Full disclosure - I was born and raised in the southern US. I was taught by certain relatives from a young age to revere my southern heritage, including ancestors who fought for the Confederacy. The notion of the Lost Cause being a just one was alive and well in my youth, and remains so today. I freely admit there was a time when I was naive enough to buy into the rhetoric and romanticism of the old South, and ignore the very real and damning facts of the situation. Then at some point in my 20s, a funny thing happened...

I grew the fuck up.

You must believe round pegs are for square holes? Stop the gay crap long enough to see I was talking about the only thing in a statue that could offend me because of my beliefs. I might let people know how I felt then and try to have them removed.

Women lost husbands and sons that never owned a slave; they just landed near here and grew the f up best they could. They were chased down and killed by the North, who would kill anyone standing in their way to keep the Union intact. The south died and lost because of the Henry Repeating Rifle...game changer. Never saw Josey Wales with a slave. You killed us once, so go ahead and tear down the Monuments. Stand up and say how much better you are than southerners. I do not believe in slavery, but statues of dead men do not bother me. While you're growing up, remember children are our responsibility. Lead them down the wrong path and you will be held accountable. You will be reminded of it daily.

Watch all the idiots ranting in your streets.

While you're growing up, remember children are our responsibility. Lead them down the wrong path and you will be held accountable. You will be reminded of it daily.

That's rich. What I'm seeing daily are toxic, regressive attitudes resurfacing and being brought to the forefront that in any sensible society would have died out years ago. Attitudes that are now being legitimized by the highest office in America. It's disgusting. I have no idea if the people who helped bring this about will be held accountable or not. The fact that I've lost that much faith in this society is what worries me the most.

Watch all the idiots ranting in your streets.

How can I keep from it? The motherfuckers are multiplying like roaches.

It must feel horrible to just learn that the things you say lead people to believe that's who you are, especially when you reflect on the things you've said.
Not at all. It does sadden me for the people who come to that conclusion though. They will likely always be lost and never understand why things in the world are the way they are and play out the way they do.

Not at all. It does sadden me for the people who come to that conclusion though. They will likely always be lost and never understand why things in the world are the way they are and play out the way they do.

Wat

Reactions: Skarekrow
I just don't give a fuck about anything, period.

:tongueclosed:

Does that make me a cunt?
No but I am starting to seriously believe you are substantially more enlightened than i.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Ah I see you used the word substantially. Such a broad and useless word, fellow INTJ.

Now where are the blueprints to conquer the world, mastermind?
My plan to conquer the world with truth has fallen though. No one is interested in it. My backup plan is to rule through fear.

I figured it out guys. The eclipse is being used as a metaphorical racial divide by the illuminati. Also project blue beam is going to create false Jesus who is actually an alien from the hidden planet Nibiru which is actually closer to us now than the moon and will cause the Sun to be revealed as a machine less than a hundred miles above us. The only way to win is by traveling to the north pole so you can live inside the hollow earth because it's no longer safe here. Marvel Civil War is coming to Earth next Friday. You've been warned.

I do not see things the way everyone else sees them. Trump understands everyone has a right to disagree. LG and almost every other group can make a sign and stand for what they believe in. I'm no white supremacist. They do not like what is going on and, quite frankly, I don't believe Trump will disagree with them. I don't like changing names and removing historical monuments. I also don't like violence in the streets. Some blacks will fly to the nearest trouble to multiply it and make a name for themselves...Jessie Jackson. NAACP tells the country what they want. We have a black history month, a black TV channel I hear?, but God forbid we have a white history month. NAACP would roll over the streets with that.

LOOK: SHINEY!@! and most everyone forgets the much more serious problems of the world. I don't have time for this nonsense. Time to let the dogs out.

I figured it out guys. The eclipse is being used as a metaphorical racial divide by the illuminati. Also project blue beam is going to create false Jesus who is actually an alien from the hidden planet Nibiru which is actually closer to us now than the moon and will cause the Sun to be revealed as a machine less than a hundred miles above us. The only way to win is by traveling to the north pole so you can live inside the hollow earth because it's no longer safe here. Marvel Civil War is coming to Earth next Friday. You've been warned.

And all along I thought they were fighting for the seven thrones.

Reactions: Wyote