The coming American civil war. | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

I will completely agree. From my experience with an INTJ friend, this is all too true.

Petty arguments that turn into personal attacks on any whim of chance.

Not to digress... but:

By civil war, you mean the impending revolution.

A. America is slowwwwwwly (maybe not so slow) becoming more fascist as the deep state loses control, and will use their power to sustain the illusion.

B. People are waking up, faster, and faster, and faster, with each waking day, to the bullshit, the lies, the propaganda. We are over it.

When you make an effort to build a life, the outcome often feels like an insult.

giphy.gif

That is why I am thriving now when all the corruption is being exposed.

giphy.gif

We see as time goes by the violence grows. Most recently with hate groups in Charlotte. This is the way things process, first with hate groups like the Kkk and black lives matter on the fringe and then slowly trickling into mainstream America from there. Growing in speed and intensity like a snowball coming downhill. I dont like being right.

If things turn into a war, remember only those that win can be remembered.

If things turn into a war, remember only those that win can be remembered.
The victors write the history of it. True or not.

The victors write the history of it. True or not.

Untrue. Kids from ancestors act like they feel so down looking at a statue. People need leaders or there is chaos. Slavery built things for centuries, but blame it on the only ones you can think about?

Tell you what: I'll house every Confederate statue on my property and keep them private. Destroying them sounds so much like ISIS. Don't like hearing about the Holocaust? Let's erase it, right? History is history. Tear down a statue and invite a serial killer on TV for an interview? People caused the Arab Spring, which spilled into Syria. Sometimes, people need someone to get their attention away from selfish behavior. Now look at the millions displaced all over the continent. Obama bombed N Africa with our ships and planes, yet would not get his hands dirty in Syria: which is a total disaster.

The slave labor in America sought after slave labor that worked in rice fields in Africa. Wikipedia short note: "
In the earliest known records, slavery is treated as an established institution. The Code of Hammurabi (c. 1760 BC), for example, prescribed death for anyone who helped a slave escape or who sheltered a fugitive.[114] The Biblementions slavery as an established institution.[3]

Slavery was known in almost every ancient civilization and society including Sumer, Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Hebrew kingdoms of the ancient Levant, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[3] Such institutions included debt-slavery, punishment for crime, the enslavement of prisoners of war, child abandonment, and the birth of slave children to slaves.[115]"

So, take it all out on white people and the Confederates. Show your intelligence. I'm sick of hearing about it.

Last edited:
Untrue. Kids from ancestors act like they feel so down looking at a statue. People need leaders or there is chaos. Slavery built things for centuries, but blame it on the only ones you can think about?

Tell you what: I'll house every Confederate statue on my property and keep them private. Destroying them sounds so much like ISIS. Don't like hearing about the Holocaust? Let's erase it, right? History is history. Tear down a statue and invite a serial killer on TV for an interview? People caused the Arab Spring, which spilled into Syria. Sometimes, people need someone to get their attention away from selfish behavior. Now look at the millions displaced all over the continent. Obama bombed N Africa with our ships and planes, yet would not get his hands dirty in Syria: which is a total disaster.

The slave labor in America sought after slave labor that worked in rice fields in Africa. Wikipedia short note: "
In the earliest known records, slavery is treated as an established institution. The Code of Hammurabi (c. 1760 BC), for example, prescribed death for anyone who helped a slave escape or who sheltered a fugitive.[114] The Biblementions slavery as an established institution.[3]

Slavery was known in almost every ancient civilization and society including Sumer, Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Hebrew kingdoms of the ancient Levant, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[3] Such institutions included debt-slavery, punishment for crime, the enslavement of prisoners of war, child abandonment, and the birth of slave children to slaves.[115]"

So, take it all out on white people and the Confederates. Show your intelligence. I'm sick of hearing about it.
Slavery was in the world long before America and it continues in the world today. I do not see those who tell others they are owed for what happened to past generations standing up and fighting for those enslaved now. In short most just want an excuse as to why they are not contributing to society. For them it goes far beyond not forgetting the atrocity of what took place in the past for their ancestors.

Reactions: just me

Slavery was in the world long before America and it continues in the world today. I do not see those who tell others they are owed for what happened to past generations standing up and fighting for those enslaved now. In short most just want an excuse as to why they are not contributing to society. For them it goes far beyond not forgetting the atrocity of what took place in the past for their ancestors.

I can’t believe you both are actually trying to justify slavery.
Call it what you want, that is what you are doing.
This country was built on the backs of slaves and the genocide of Native Americans.
There are no statues of Hitler in Germany...why should we have statues of Asshats that fought NOT for independence, but to preserve slavery?

But yes, you are correct...the Bible never says that slavery is wrong...just gives you guidelines on how to treat them....so justify the hate of racism in your minds any way you can.
I’m sure you think you are on the right side of history.
Love and inclusiveness are always the right side...not pseudo-nationalism, neo-nazis, KKK, Alt-Right - those only promote more hate.
You can try and lump “Black lives matter” in with that, but their message is not similar - there are many factual statistics that show that a good portion of cops treat young black men very differently than whites....and then throughout our criminal justice system.
That is their message, that they are being treated unjustly (or shot)...facts show this is true.

Yes...slavery and genocide built this country for the most part (and war)....and then we erected statues to celebrate those trying to preserve that state of owning people.
Sorry...but time and history march on...people don’t want to see your statues celebrating the fight to preserve slavery and hate anymore.
If you want history, pick up a book.

PS - People are fighting for those enslaved in the world today - you think it’s somehow okay because it still exists in the world?
Polio still exists in the world too.

Last edited:
I can’t believe you both are actually trying to justify slavery.
Call it what you want, that is what you are doing.
This country was built on the backs of slaves and the genocide of Native Americans.
There are no statues of Hitler in Germany...why should we have statues of Asshats that fought NOT for independence, but to preserve slavery?

But yes, you are correct...the Bible never says that slavery is wrong...just gives you guidelines on how to treat them....so justify the hate of racism in your minds any way you can.
I’m sure you think you are on the right side of history.
Love and inclusiveness are always the right side...not pseudo-nationalism, neo-nazis, KKK, Alt-Right - those only promote more hate.
You can try and lump “Black lives matter” in with that, but their message is not similar - there are many factual statistics that show that a good portion of cops treat young black men very differently than whites....and then throughout our criminal justice system.
That is their message, that they are being treated unjustly...facts show this is true.

Yes...slavery and genocide built this country for the most part (and war)....and then we erected statues to celebrate those trying to preserve that state of owning people.
Sorry...but time and history march on...people don’t want to see your statues celebrating the fight to preserve slavery and hate anymore.
If you want history, pick up a book.

PS - People are fighting for those enslaved in the world today - you think it’s somehow okay because it still exists in the world?
Polio still exists in the world too.
I read both these posts and was legit saddened and speechless. I'm glad you said something as collected as you did.

I read both these posts and was legit saddened and speechless. I'm glad you said something as collected as you did.

As any sane thinking and feeling person would be.

The thinking and movement (prejudice) behind the Eugenics movement is the kind of superior baloney thinking that tries to justified this warped evil thinking. Slavery and Nazi Germany were born from this kind of propaganda, and it still lives in some (barely disguised) form today.
People stupid and lazy enough to justify wrong because it suits their own agenda. I mean it doesn't even need explaining, do we need to do back to kindergarten? Are people so morally corrupt they really have the mental reasoning and emotional processing of a 2 year old. It may look like people get away with the subjugation of others but there are universal laws in life and the absolute divinity and equality of all life is one of them.

In terms of growing States and Empires, the ends never, I mean never justified the means. Both our countries were built on the exploitation and lives of others, who others deemed less worthy than themselves, we have blood on our hands. Many of our grand institutions and buildings were built from this very wealth, how appalling and obscene is that.

Another universal law is that the subjugation of others is never right or justified. No one has the right to impose their will on another. All who do so will surely be damned to hell, and good riddance. It's a shame but you just can't go round exploiting people like that. Those who objectify others will be objectified in return, and will surely suffer the consequences if they never see the evil in it. The truth is I don't really believe in hell fire and damnation, I'm just trying to lay this out in a way that may be understandable to you'll. Two wrongs don't really make a right, but there are consequences for actions I believe, whether we like to think so of not.

@just me the fact that all this exploitation has happened throughout history doesn't 'prove' of justify a thing. It just goes to show that humanity has a way to go to evolve, and we have a history of letting evil occur unchecked. It also shows that as long as we allow despots to rule the show, (even a few) people will always, ultimately, be used as a 'thing', a commodity in one way or another and will never truly be free. Watch out because while you justify the exploitation of another group, you may well be next on the list on day. Any of us might be.
Have you seen the film 'The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas?' It's a good film you should watch it. Actually I haven't seen the film but the books good. A Nazi Officer who works in a camp, has his kid go within the enclosure and befriend another young boy...and well you can pretty much imagine the rest.

@Eventhorizon you seem to be obsessed with people 'making excuses for not making a decent contribution to society', which seems a bit weird to me. Surely those making the least contribution are those who are exploiting others- e.g. those profiting from the labour of others, (like fat cats and other unscrupulous individuals) and those who only contribute through the politics and dialogue of hate. Surely those others who are not contributing are not doing so because they are up against a wall and can't. Show me an average human being who would rather have a mealy, limited life and living and eat poorly and suffer, in place of a decent job that employs his talents. The truth is that these people barely exist. This is another myth expounded by some individuals to further their agenda, and dismissal of a wide group of people. Most of the poor in this country, people going to food banks etc. are actually working by the way. They may be two or one adults in a household who are working (and children) or not as the case may be, and still finding it hard to survive.

The more resources and squeezed the more you see the politics of hate mobilised*, and that's what were beginning to see in both our countries. All this 'austerity' BS. It's almost as if the entire crash was planned just to screw the middle and lower classes, and I would not be surprised if it was. Most of us are on the way to becoming a slave class ourselves by the way.

*How convenient is that, if we fight and kill and war with each other, we save them the effort of doing it themselves..plus when we live in perpetual fear we are far more easily manipulated and exploited and more likely to believe whatever lies are fed to us. Wake up already!

Last edited:
Wanting monuments to proponents of slavery (that continue to portray them in a positive/benign manner) removed is not equivalent to demanding reparations for what happened to one's ancestors. The fact that slavery existed in the past and continues to exist today does not justify continuing to celebrate said domestic monuments. People who find these monuments offensive are under no obligation to fight to end slavery elsewhere to justify their removal.

Discussions
The thinking and movement (prejudice) behind the Eugenics movement is the kind of superior baloney thinking that tries to justified this warped evil thinking. Slavery and Nazi Germany were born from this kind of propaganda, and it still lives in some (barely disguised) form today.
People stupid and lazy enough to justify wrong because it suits their own agenda. I mean it doesn't even need explaining, do we need to do back to kindergarten? Are people so morally corrupt they really have the mental reasoning and emotional processing of a 2 year old. It may look like people get away with the subjugation of others but there are universal laws in life and the absolute divinity and equality of all life is one of them.

In terms of growing States and Empires, the ends never, I mean never justified the means. Both our countries were built on the exploitation and lives of others, who others deemed less worthy than themselves, we have blood on our hands. Many of our grand institutions and buildings were built from this very wealth, how appalling and obscene is that.

Another universal law is that the subjugation of others is never right or justified. No one has the right to impose their will on another. All who do so will surely be damned to hell, and good riddance. It's a shame but you just can't go round exploiting people like that. Those who objectify others will be objectified in return, and will surely suffer the consequences if they never see the evil in it. The truth is I don't really believe in hell fire and damnation, I'm just trying to lay this out in a way that may be understandable to you'll. Two wrongs don't really make a right, but there are consequences for actions I believe, whether we like to think so of not.

@just me the fact that all this exploitation has happened throughout history doesn't 'prove' of justify a thing. It just goes to show that humanity has a way to go to evolve, and we have a history of letting evil occur unchecked. It also shows that as long as we allow despots to rule the show, (even a few) people will always, ultimately, be used as a 'thing', a commodity in one way or another and will never truly be free. Watch out because while you justify the exploitation of another group, you may well be next on the list on day. Any of us might be.
Have you seen the film 'The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas?' It's a good film you should watch it. Actually I haven't seen the film but the books good. A Nazi Officer who works in a camp, has his kid go within the enclosure and befriend another young boy...and well you can pretty much imagine the rest.

@Eventhorizon you seem to be obsessed with people 'making excuses for not making a decent contribution to society', which seems a bit weird to me. Surely those making the least contribution are those who are exploiting others- e.g. those profiting from the labour of others, (like fat cats and other unscrupulous individuals) and those who only contribute through the politics and dialogue of hate. Surely those others who are not contributing are not doing so because they are up against a wall and can't. Show me an average human being who would rather have a mealy, limited life and living and eat poorly and suffer, in place of a decent job that employs his talents. The truth is that these people barely exist. This is another myth expounded by some individuals to further their agenda, and dismissal of a wide group of people. Most of the poor in this country, people going to food banks etc. are actually working by the way. They may be two or one adults in a household who are working (and children) or not as the case may be, and still finding it hard to survive.

The more resources and squeezed the more you see the politics of hate mobilised*, and that's what were beginning to see in both our countries. All this 'austerity' BS. It's almost as if the entire crash was planned just to screw the middle and lower classes, and I would not be surprised if it was. Most of us are on the way to becoming a slave class ourselves by the way.

*How convenient is that, if we fight and kill and war with each other, we save them the effort of doing it themselves..plus when we live in perpetual fear we are far more easily manipulated and exploited and more likely to believe whatever lies are fed to us. Wake up already!
A lot of words but honestly I do not see how this relates to me or anything I have posted. Firstly when you say "We have blood on our hands" who are you talking about? I do not have any blood on my hands. Further I am not wrong, I am simply currently choosing to focus on the side that no one else is. I can easily argue both sides of any argument, I simply choose to focus on the one that gets the most ridicule in order to stifle and oppress the whole truth.

Reactions: the
Further I am not wrong, I am simply currently choosing to focus on the side that no one else is. I can easily argue both sides of any argument, I simply choose to focus on the one that gets the most ridicule in order to stifle and oppress the whole truth

Wat

Yes exactly.

Reactions: Skarekrow