The Butt Game

enigma

Armed and Fabulous!
Dec 2, 2008
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
1w9
you put but at the end and the next person takes the story in another direction...

One night Solongo was getting all primped to go out to a party but

:md:

Then a comet the size of texas hit earth, killing every living organism, but

then her dog exploded. She was going to take Fluffymagoo (the dog) to the vet, but...

(I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of butts)

e: damn, too slow.

e2: didn't realize Solongo was a female

Last edited:
then his dog exploded. He was going to take Fluffymagoo (the dog) to the vet, but...

(I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of butts)

e: damn, too slow.
My pathetic typing skills at work, or my subconscious...)

BUTT... a gang of drunken kilted pigs stole her car. She started off on foot but

My pathetic typing skills at work, or my subconscious...)

BUTT... a gang of drunken kilted pigs stole her car. She started off on foot but
Broke her heel on a crack I. The pavement. She tried to take off her broken stillettos butt
Posted via Mobile Device

i have a dog and im trapped in post apocolaptyc space with a broken stilletto heel???BuTT..

i have a dog and im trapped in post apocolaptyc space with a broken stilletto heel???BuTT..

she's cool, she'll figure it all out. She see some smoke on the horizon but

she's tripping acid and smoking weed adds anxiety to her trip. She would take a nap, but

it turned out it was a giant screaming space kitten monkey who wanted to kill her with cuteness - :m026: - butt

she was herself too cute for its inferior brain; having survived the onslaught she went to get a cappucino but

the place was closed leaving her quite dazed and confused.. :m097: so instead she decided to go the liquor store but

the place was closed leaving her quite dazed and confused.. :m097: so instead she decided to go the liquor store but

the store was closed so she had to buy a six pack of beer from the pizza place instead and thought "FML", but

The pizza place refused to serve animals and sent the kitteh to the pound, but

Solongo broke in to the pound and saved her cat. Once they were free and running with only one functioning shoe, the hunger pangs and the brief memories of warm steamy pizza, convinced them both that they could indeed break into a pizza joint if they had managed to escape from an animal shelter. Solongo and her cat surveyed the quiet moonlit street and sighted a neon sign that announced the word "PIZZA". They scoped a back alley for a door and found one. Butt...

had rubbed them all on her butt, but

EXPLOSIONS!!!, but