The Aura Colors Test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Aura Colors Test

Can't have your cake and eat it too until everybody becomes willing to make that same change.

People have just traded in spirituality for industry and material things for the last four thousand+ years, save the tribal communities in the Americas. It'll be a hard habit to break but it'll be broken eventually.

yes, exactly my thoughts. it's difficult to do so, but there are small steps to walk toward this change...and so far even these small changes have not been easy without conscious effort.

i actually took this a week ago~

Red: 3
Orange: 3
magenta: 5
Yellow: 6
Logical Tan : 6
Environmental Tan: 8
Sensitive tan: 5
Abstract Tan: 3
Green: 9 **
Blue: 9 **
Violet: 9 **
Lavender: 7
Crystal: 8
Indigo: 6

Red - 2
Logical Tan - 5
Green - 3
Crystal - 7
Orange - 1
Environmental Tan - 4
Blue - 8
Indigo - 9
Magenta - 5
Sensitive Tan - 6
Violet - 7
Yellow - 3
Abstract Tan - 2
Lavender - 6

Red Overlay - 3

Crystal 11
red overlay 6

1 - Red

4 - Logical Tan

6 - Green

9 - Crystal

1 - Orange

5 - Environmental Tan

6 - Blue

3 - Indigo

0- Magenta

7 - Sensitive Tan

6 - Violet

3 - Red Overlay

5 - Yellow

0 - Abstract Tan

7 - Lavender

I did this 'test' first by answering a bunc of questions in the book, and I came out as violet. But now I've read most of the entire book and as the book itself recommends, have come to a much more accurate conclusion by reading each section and seeing which one fits best.

So I'm yellow + abstract tan which is a physical + mental but both are childlike and playful.

I scored 11 for crystal.

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.
Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.
However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.
Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.
While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.
Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

3 - Red

2 - Orange

0 - Magenta

1 - Yellow

2 - Logical Tan

3 - Environmental Tan

2 - Sensitive Tan

3 - Abstract Tan

2 - Green

6 - Blue

2 - Violet

6 - Lavender

8 - Crystal

3 - Indigo

1 Red Overlay

Last edited:
My three highest scores, in order were:

1. Yellow
  2. Abstract Tan
  3. Violet
==================================================

Yellow :m026:

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.

--------------------------------------------------------

Abstract Tan :m111:

The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family. They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are open, friendly and outgoing. They have incredibly optimistic personalities. Though they frequently have high energy, it is also usually scattered. They tend to go in many directions at once.

All the other Tan personalities process information in a very logical and sequential manner. They process every step in a linear fashion, from one to ten. While Abstract Tans see all the details and steps which need to be handled, they do not proceed in an orderly fashion.

Abstract Tans have random thought processes. Rather than proceeding step by step, they attempt to work on all of the steps simultaneously. They do not sense that any one step is a priority — the first step is just another piece in the project, as is the last one. These sensitive individuals often appear to be scatterbrained to others.

Abstract Tans are consistently misplacing or losing their possessions and they usually can't remember where they put things last. Their lives seem to be in a constant state of confusion and disorder. Abstract Tans energy is so unfocused that people around them can become agitated trying to pin them down.

Abstract Tans have energy similar to that of fireflies or hummingbirds. Their rapidly vibrating wings move a hundred times a second as they constantly change course in mid-air.

--------------------------------------------------------

Violet :m124:

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner “push” — even an inner “earthquake.” Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.

==================================================

Also, why weren't the "sometimes" selections factored into the totals? If they didn't matter, why didn't they just make one "sometimes or no" category instead of making people go through the effort to choose? Doesn't make sense. And wouldn't a large number of "sometimes" scores indicate something worth factoring into a decision about personality traits? I'm probably asking too much of this silly test. Anyway ...

:m096:

Last edited:
Green - 10
Crystal - 10
Environmental tan - 11
Blue - 11
Indigo - 11
Sensitive tan - 8
Violet - 11
Red overlay - 3
Yellow - 8

Last edited:
Top Colors

1. Crystal
2. Blue
3. Indigo/Yellow tie

I once tried to determine my own aura and came up with blue, but a psychic once told me I had crystal. Weird.

Lavender

I have 10 ticks in each, Crystal, Indigo and Violet. Others were considerably low.

I got 11 for Crystal and 10 for Lavender and I have a red overlay. I scored very low for everything else. I was shocked at how accurately the Crystal described my personality!!!!!!!!!!!

Red 2
Logical Tan 7
Green 5
Crystal 11
Orange 3
Environmental Tan 6
Blue 10
Indigo10
Magenta 4
Sensitive Tan 9
Violet 10
Yellow 6
Abstract Tan 2
Lavender 8

Red 2
Logical Tan 5
Green 7
Crystal 12
Orange 3
Environmental Tan 6
Blue 10
Indigo 11
Magenta 4
Sensitive Tan 8
Violet 10
Yellow 6
Abstract Tan 3
Lavender 9
--------------------------

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.
Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.
However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.
Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.
While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.
Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

Red - 3
Orange - 0
Magenta - 7
Yellow - 6
Logical Tan - 3
Environmental Tan - 2
Sensitive Tan - 2
Abstract Tan - 6
Green - 4
Blue - 3
Violet - 10
Lavender - 9
Crystal - 2
Indigo - 4
Red Overlay - 4

I am apparently a violet with a red overlay. Interesting...

Crystal.