The Aura Colors Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Aura Colors Test

I'm still figuring myself out so I don't know how accurately I completed the quiz, but here (at the very least!) is my impression of myself:
9 - Yellow
9 - Sensitive Tan
8 - Crystal

6 - Environmental Tan
5 - Violet
4 - Indigo
4 - Lavender
3 - Logical Tan
3 - Blue
2 - Green
2 - Red
1 - Red overlay
0 - Orange
0 - Magenta
0 - Abstract Tan

Yay, another yellow! ^_^

I have Blue-Lavender-Violet Aura,all at the same Level=12

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders' mind. Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting. It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.
Lavenders prefer imaginary pictures of the world, seeing butterflies, flowers and wood nymphs rather than dirt, concrete and large cities. Physical reality seems cold and harsh to them. These sensitive creatures are fragile and frail, and their physical appearance is often weak and pale.
Lavenders' skin is often alabaster white because they don't like being outdoors, unless it is to be gently surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens. These child-like personalities are sensitive and simple. Lavenders would rather spend time watching clouds float by or daydreaming. They prefer to escape this reality with all of its demands and responsibilities.
The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.
Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible.
Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.
Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses---basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.
Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.
Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.
All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.
Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner

A lot of the others came high but this one stood out.

Lavender

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders' mind. Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting. It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Lavenders prefer imaginary pictures of the world, seeing butterflies, flowers and wood nymphs rather than dirt, concrete and large cities. Physical reality seems cold and harsh to them. These sensitive creatures are fragile and frail, and their physical appearance is often weak and pale.

Lavenders' skin is often alabaster white because they don't like being outdoors, unless it is to be gently surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens. These child-like personalities are sensitive and simple. Lavenders would rather spend time watching clouds float by or daydreaming. They prefer to escape this reality with all of its demands and responsibilities.

The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.

Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible.

I don't really know what to make of this. I already knew I had a habit of retreating into fantasy, but being able to recognise this unhealthy pattern in myself probably means I am not all that enamored by fantasy as this description would suggest.

Environmental tan - 10
Blue - 10
Sensitive tan - 9
Indigo - 9
Green - 8
Logical tan - 7
Violet - 7
Crystal - 7
Yellow - 6
Red - 5
Red overlay - 5
Lavendar - 5
Abstract tan - 4
Magenta - 3
Orange - 2

I think I might retake this, actually; I do think violet fits me, but I want to see where the rest of my colors lie in conjuncture

Last edited:
Red - 0
Orange -1
Magenta -4
Yellow -6
Logical Tan -3
Environmental Tan -4
Sensitive Tan -7
Abstract Tan -5
Green -3
Blue -8
Violet -12
Lavender -5
Crystal -4
Indigo -8

Still overwhelmingly violet -- when I got to that section, I ended up answering yes to everything -- but now followed by Indigo and Blue.

colours.jpg

Yay, another yellow! ^_^

Yay yellow! :)

*hi-fives all round* :dance:

Yellow - 12

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.

HELL YEAH!

Indigo - 9

Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It's as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality.

Interesting.

red-4
orange-1
magenta-0
yellow-8
logical tan-4
environmental tan-7
sensitive tan-8
abstract tan-5
green-4
blue-8
violet-10
lavender-4
crystal-9
indigo-7
red overlay-2

Apparently I am supposed to find some kind of great thing to do to save the planet? I would rather live in a cave and hermit myself then be famous in anyway.

red-4
orange-1
magenta-0
yellow-8
logical tan-4
environmental tan-7
sensitive tan-8
abstract tan-5
green-4
blue-8
violet-10
lavender-4
crystal-9
indigo-7
red overlay-2
Apparently I am supposed to find some kind of great thing to do to save the planet? I would rather live in a cave and hermit myself then be famous in anyway.
Did it ever occur to you that might be the way in which you'll save the planet?

That's a little bit of a backhanded compliment there

I think my mission in life was to have and raise children who will do greater things then me. I have lovely children and I know they will do wonderful things.

That's a little bit of a backhanded compliment there
Actually, it was meant to be taken literally.

I've come to the conclusion that human beings have become sick from the lives we've been living. We have a self-created illusion of control and disconnection from the things that truly matter. Earth, as I see it, is a living, breathing being. In order to fully appreciate these gifts, we have to live lives that are in-tune to nature. We have to learn to feel the rhythm and move in time with that rhythm. We see nature as a resource for our own use- A malleable and replenishing source to meet our ends. That idea separates us from the rhythm and disconnects us from "God", if you will. When we heal ourselves, we heal the earth: the lifeblood.

So, the best way to save the world is to, pretty much, go live in a cave.

Edit: That, or I've just gone off the deep end. ;_;

Last edited:
[SIZE=Default]Edit: That, or I've just gone off the deep end. ;_;

I actually didn't think you were being mean. I guess I trust everyone to be sincere.

I have studied plants and wilderness survival for years and I know places where I can go and survive for years. I was very serious that I would rather live in a cave. Sometimes I wish I could, but its not time yet.
[/SIZE]

i too have always wanted to gain enough knowledge/experience to live off in nature...or to live a closer and more authentic life with the earth without moving away from larger society.
Indigo-9
Crystal/Violet/Environmental Tan-8

If you are interested I can give you some basic information. I can also help you find some resources. If you could survive a month you could survive years.

i too have always wanted to gain enough knowledge/experience to live off in nature...or to live a closer and more authentic life with the earth without moving away from larger society.
Indigo-9
Crystal/Violet/Environmental Tan-8
Can't have your cake and eat it too until everybody becomes willing to make that same change.

People have just traded in spirituality for industry and material things for the last four thousand+ years, save the tribal communities in the Americas. It'll be a hard habit to break but it'll be broken eventually.