The Alice in Wonderland Personality Test | INFJ Forum

The Alice in Wonderland Personality Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Raccoon Love, Mar 13, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by Raccoon Love
  1. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
  2. OP
    Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    The Caterpillar

36% Curiosity, 39% Madness and 26% Energy!
    [​IMG]

Inquisitive, a bit mad, and physically lazy, you are the Caterpillar. You like to sit and think about the world from your perch atop a mushroom while leisurely puffing a hookah, occasionally chuckling at your own witty inner monologue. While you are definitely interested in the things going on around you, you simply prefer to enjoy it from where you are rather than go out seeking new experiences.

3. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Proper link: http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-alice-in-wonderland-personality-test

The Caterpillar

52% Curiosity, 32% Madness and 16% Energy!

[​IMG]

The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice.

`Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

`What do you mean by that?' said the Caterpillar sternly. `Explain yourself!'

`I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

`I don't see,' said the Caterpillar.

`I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly,' Alice replied very politely, `for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.'

`It isn't,' said the Caterpillar.

`Well, perhaps you haven't found it so yet,' said Alice; `but when you have to turn into a chrysalis--you will some day, you know--and then after that into a butterfly, I should think you'll feel it a little queer, won't you?'

`Not a bit,' said the Caterpillar.

`Well, perhaps your feelings may be different,' said Alice; `all I know is, it would feel very queer to me.'

`You!' said the Caterpillar contemptuously. `Who are you?'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Puck

Puck Perilous Pixie
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hey Ho
    Enneagram:
    flibble
    The White Knight

45% Curiosity, 26% Madness and 23% Energy!
    [​IMG]
    `How can you go on talking so quietly, head downwards?' Alice asked, as she dragged him out by the feet, and laid him in a heap on the bank.
    The Knight looked surprised at the question. `What does it matter where my body happens to be?' he said. `My mind goes on working all the same. In fact, the more head-downwards I am, the more I keep inventing new things.'
    `Now the cleverest thing of the sort that I ever did,' he went on after a pause, `was inventing a new pudding during the meat-course.'
    `In time to have it cooked for the next course?' said Alice. `Well, that was quick work, certainly!'
    `Well, not the next course,' the Knight said in a slow thoughtful tone: `no, certainly not the next course.'
    `Then it would have to be the next day. I suppose you wouldn't have two pudding-courses in one dinner?'
    `Well, not the next day,' the Knight repeated as before: `not the next day. In fact,' he went on, holding his head down, and his voice getting lower and lower, `I don't believe that pudding ever was cooked! In fact, I don't believe that pudding ever will be cooked! And yet it was a very clever pudding to invent.'
    [...] Alice could only look puzzled: she was thinking of the pudding.
    `You are sad,' the Knight said in an anxious tone: `let me sing you a song to comfort you.'
    `Is it very long?' Alice asked, for she had heard a good deal of poetry that day.
    `It's long,' said the Knight, `but it's very, very beautiful. Everybody that hears me sing it -- either it brings the tears into their eyes, or else --'
    `Or else what?' said Alice, for the Knight had made a sudden pause.
    `Or else it doesn't, you know.’
    A rather mild-mannered and lesser-known inhabitant of Wonderland, you are the White Knight. You are knowledgeable about many things, but you prefer reading books to exploring foreign lands or meeting new people. You're probably a bit of a loner...but at least you're smart.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    The Caterpillar

36% Curiosity, 32% Madness and 10% Energy!

6. iDane

iDane Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    The White Knight

39% Curiosity, 29% Madness and 16% Energy!
    [​IMG]

`How can you go on talking so quietly, head downwards?' Alice asked, as she dragged him out by the feet, and laid him in a heap on the bank.
    The Knight looked surprised at the question. `What does it matter where my body happens to be?' he said. `My mind goes on working all the same. In fact, the more head-downwards I am, the more I keep inventing new things.'

`Now the cleverest thing of the sort that I ever did,' he went on after a pause, `was inventing a new pudding during the meat-course.'
    `In time to have it cooked for the next course?' said Alice. `Well, that was quick work, certainly!'

`Well, not the next course,' the Knight said in a slow thoughtful tone: `no, certainly not the next course.'
    `Then it would have to be the next day. I suppose you wouldn't have two pudding-courses in one dinner?'

`Well, not the next day,' the Knight repeated as before: `not the next day. In fact,' he went on, holding his head down, and his voice getting lower and lower, `I don't believe that pudding ever was cooked! In fact, I don't believe that pudding ever will be cooked! And yet it was a very clever pudding to invent.'

[...] Alice could only look puzzled: she was thinking of the pudding.
    `You are sad,' the Knight said in an anxious tone: `let me sing you a song to comfort you.'

`Is it very long?' Alice asked, for she had heard a good deal of poetry that day.

`It's long,' said the Knight, `but it's very, very beautiful. Everybody that hears me sing it -- either it brings the tears into their eyes, or else --'
    `Or else what?' said Alice, for the Knight had made a sudden pause.
    `Or else it doesn't, you know.’

A rather mild-mannered and lesser-known inhabitant of Wonderland, you are the White Knight. You are knowledgeable about many things, but you prefer reading books to exploring foreign lands or meeting new people. You're probably a bit of a loner...but at least you're smart.

7. slant

slant Sedated slanty

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infp
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    The White Knight

8. Matariki

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    The White Knight

45% Curiosity, 26% Madness and 19% Energy!

[​IMG]

9. RecklessDreamer

RecklessDreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    IDFK
    Enneagram:
    Boo! I'm the boring older sister, stuck in reality. Just for the test.

10. Barnabas

Barnabas Time Lord

Threads:
    MBTI:
    wiblywobly
    Enneagram:
    timeywimey
    caterpillar, starting to think there might be a trend.

11. Ecton

Ecton Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJr
    Oh, yeah! I'm a star, baby!
    Alice

45% Curiosity, 23% Madness and 32% Energy!

[​IMG]

:m062:

12. Ethereal

Ethereal Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    The White Knight.

13. poshlost

poshlost Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    YHWH
    Enneagram:
    The Caterpillar

55% Curiosity, 42% Madness and 19% Energy!

[​IMG]

14. Moxie

Moxie Absent-Minded Professor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    The Cheshire Cat

27% Curiosity, 35% Madness and 19% Energy!
    [​IMG]

`Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
    `That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
    `I don't much care where--' said Alice.
    `Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
    `--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation.
    `Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'
    Alice felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. `What sort of people live about here?'
    `In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, `lives a Hatter: and in that direction,' waving the other paw, `lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'
    `But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
    `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

You're just about the craziest personage in Wonderland. You're waaaaay out there, and live according to your own rules. You like tricks and practical jokes as well as - shall we say - lively parties. You walk on the wild side, and you like it that way.

(This is my favorite Alice in Wonderland character - cool!)

#14 Moxie, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
    Puck likes this.
  15. Siamese cat

Siamese cat Madame Cat strikes again

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    The Caterpillar

45% Curiosity, 39% Madness and 13% Energy!

16. VH

VH Variable Hybrid

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    NFJedi
    Enneagram:
    268 sx/so
    The Caterpillar

36% Curiosity, 32% Madness and 16% Energy!
    [​IMG]

17. aeon

aeon Ooh, a bunny!
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    The Caterpillar

42% Curiosity, 48% Madness and 16% Energy!

[​IMG]

Inquisitive, a bit mad, and physically lazy, you are the Caterpillar. You like to sit and think about the world from your perch atop a mushroom while leisurely puffing a hookah, occasionally chuckling at your own witty inner monologue. While you are definitely interested in the things going on around you, you simply prefer to enjoy it from where you are rather than go out seeking new experiences.

cheers,
    Ian

18. Azure_Knight

Azure_Knight Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    The Mad Hatter

55% Curiosity, 42% Madness and 32% Energy!
    [​IMG]

The Hatter was the first to break the silence. `What day of the month is it?' he said, turning to Alice: he had taken his watch out of his pocket, and was looking at it uneasily, shaking it every now and then, and holding it to his ear.
    Alice considered a little, and then said `The fourth.'
    `Two days wrong!' sighed the Hatter. `I told you butter wouldn't suit the works!' he added looking angrily at the March Hare.
    `It was the best butter,' the March Hare meekly replied.
    `Yes, but some crumbs must have got in as well,' the Hatter grumbled: `you shouldn't have put it in with the bread-knife.'
    The March Hare took the watch and looked at it gloomily: then he dipped it into his cup of tea, and looked at it again: but he could think of nothing better to say than his first remark, `It was the best butter, you know.'
    Alice had been looking over his shoulder with some curiosity. `What a funny watch!' she remarked. `It tells the day of the month, and doesn't tell what o'clock it is!'
    `Why should it?' muttered the Hatter. `Does your watch tell you what year it is?'
    `Of course not,' Alice replied very readily: `but that's because it stays the same year for such a long time together.'
    `Which is just the case with mine,' said the Hatter.
    Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatter's remark seemed to have no sort of meaning in it, and yet it was certainly English.
    You're one of the most far out figures in Wonderland. With high levels of insanity, inquisitiveness and blood sugar, you tend to be the life of the party wherever you go. And wherever you go, it's party time.

19. JShafer

JShafer Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Caterpillar, lol

39% Curiosity, 32% Madness and 13% Energy!

20. aeon

aeon Ooh, a bunny!
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    I'm not as curious as some of you, and indeed, lazier than most, but as it concerns madness, yea, I'm more stark raving than each of you. :becky:

cheers,
    Ian

Raccoon Love likes this.