Synesthesia | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Synesthesia

Grey is perfect for my @JamieUK92 :<3white::<3:

It's so lovely. Has a sense of groundedness, stability, calmness and peace. Fits you perfectly my baby. :kissingheart: Also it's just overall very sophisticated and modern. Reminds me of the color of the moon during some phases too, and the moon is my favorite thing to look at aside from the stars. <3

It's so lovely. Has a sense of groundedness, stability, calmness and peace. Fits you perfectly my baby. :kissingheart: Also it's just overall very sophisticated and modern. Reminds me of the color of the moon during some phases too, and the moon is my favorite thing to look at aside from the stars. <3
Thank youuuu

I think I offended him! I’m sorry!

Thank youuuu

I think I offended him! I’m sorry!

Hahaha grey is a stunning color my neko! :)

And Jamie is my rock and my peace in my life. It fits him like a glove because he has a beautiful and peaceful personality; so when I first read it, I immediately said yes!!

Also, I don't think you can offend anyone. You're the absolute sweetest thing! <3

Hahaha grey is a stunning color my neko! :)

And Jamie is my rock and my peace in my life. It fits him like a glove because he has a beautiful and peaceful personality; so when I first read it, I immediately said yes!!

Also, I don't think you can offend anyone. You're the absolute sweetest thing! <3
Oh my goddddd
Thank goodness. That’s what I was thinking.. I obviously don’t know him well but he seems very grounded, and I love that you feel this way about him

That’s exactly how I feel about my @Ren :sob:

Why am I so emotional today Hahahhah
I <3 you Jenny!!

Ok renny you asked me earlier and I got busy.. why are you bluish green?
It’s cause I see you as very calm and serene, patient, soothing, and stable. Mmmm. My baby sea turtle

Thank you, nekounette :-* I'm very very happy to hear that you see me that way :relaxed:

Oh my goddddd
Thank goodness. That’s what I was thinking.. I obviously don’t know him well but he seems very grounded, and I love that you feel this way about him

That’s exactly how I feel about my @Ren :sob:

Why am I so emotional today Hahahhah
I <3 you Jenny!!

Awwwww!! I <3 you my neko!! :<3::<3::m032:

Awwww my lil luscious lavender lava lamp of beauty :<3:

Awwww my lil luscious lavender lava lamp of beauty :<3:

Heheheheeeeee!

giphy.gif

You two are seriously some wonderful people.

You give me hope. There's so much bitterness in the world.

Awwwwww thank you Hos! :blush: That means a lot! You’re wonderful yourself, my friend.

Despite the awful things that happen in the world, there is an abundance of amazing people too out there; and you’re one of them!