Synesthesia | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Synesthesia

Taste, smell and touch bring a vision of sorts in color, but no color in the way described. I see colors in scale, meaning the subtle transitions others may not see. Perhaps the artist in me. I do imagine words and numbers in pictures first. For example, looking at a hand written page I see the negative space first then the words.

This seems like it's a fun thing to have tho.
@neko what color am I, no pressure ;)
Ohhh!! Sometimes when someone talks I imagine the text sort of being written out.

Also you’re like this pastel orangey pink color

I guess all colours are nice in their own way :)
Awww
I hope I didn’t offend you! I really like grey a lot! I might visualize grey for you becuase I always saw Jenny as lavender and you’re like the male counterpart of her, and grey is sort of a masculine version of that in my mind?

What color do you wanna be?! I’m curious :)

Awww
I hope I didn’t offend you! I really like grey a lot! I might visualize grey for you becuase I always saw Jenny as lavender and you’re like the male counterpart of her, and grey is sort of a masculine version of that in my mind?

I would have preferred grey tbh, it's fkn awesome.

Like ROCK, Jamie, ROCK! And mountains! And stormy skies!!

I'm jelly

I guess all colours are nice in their own way :)

Awww

Grey is amazing! One of my favorite colors.... so elegant and modest at the same time.

Grey is amazing! One of my favorite colors.... so elegant and modest at the same time.
Yessssssss!

Ok renny you asked me earlier and I got busy.. why are you bluish green?
It’s cause I see you as very calm and serene, patient, soothing, and stable. Mmmm. My baby sea turtle