Straight Males Pole | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Straight Males Pole

Straight Males: Would you be offended if a gay guy tells you that he does not find you sexually attr

• Straight Male: Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Male: No

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Gay or Bisexual Male - I just wanted to vote.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Female - I just wanted to vote.

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Just remember, you can have 2 girls at the same table with completely different opinions on how you look. In collage my class was eating lunch together, this one guy asked if he was cute. Now, only me and another girl dared to answer. The other girl went first and said "I don't think you're cute" in a sort of "of course you're not voice". Me, answering right after said "What?! He's extremely cute!" I was genuinly shocked that she didn't think so as well. It was probably the first moment that I really truely saw a completely different perspeption of the same person that was utterly honest. Funny thing is right after one guy in the back said "yeah he's cute" then went wide eyed realizing what he said. Awesome tension breaker.

So even if one person thinks you're a dog, it is completely possible that you are not, and that someone thinks you're super cute. As a note that guy in the example had a girlfriend too, so 3 against 1.

True. And of course, it works the other way around too. There was this guy me and my friends all knew. We were walking out of the pub to go get ready to go out when we passed him and his friend. All my friends did the whole "did you see him! He looked so hot." or "He's so hot!"

My reaction was a quick "what? who? super hot guy, where?" then I saw his friend come up behind him and I thought they were all talking about the friend.
I agreed. He was looking especially hot.
They looked at me like I was crazy. "NO! I mean, he's good looking too - but Matt is, like, wow." [fake name for net purposes, not the fella's real name].

Clearly both guys are fairly good looking - but the lust factor varied highly depending on who was looking at them (I still think the friend was far better looking - I don't know what they were all thinking XD ).