• Total voters

Cornerstone

May 31, 2012
London
MBTI
Pisces
Enneagram
Metal Goat
So, there's this film about the current pandemic getting way worse coming out in a few days. Has anyone seen the trailer or got any thoughts on this kind of, uh, entertainment?

I get that films often play into contemporary fears but, I don't know, it feels a bit sketchy. Then again, I did hear about it from reading a post on vigilant citizen so, you know, I wasn't exactly neutral going into it.

There are a couple of creepy things though. For instance, the production company being called 'Invisible Narratives' with the slogan 'Hidden in Plain Sight'. It's not exactly reassuring.

Feel free to discuss predictive programming and whatnot too if you like. I guess the question of whether a film like this is tasteless is also what I'm interested in.

Reactions: Wyote
Looks pretty awesome and also plausible in reality. Not the best acting though.

Whether it's covid specifically mutating or some other super bug, this kind of thing is probably inevitable.
And it would seem that worldwide, government agencies have used covid as a practice run for worse things.

As far as predictive programming goes, my guess is a city will be nuked before another pandemic.

Reactions: Cornerstone
As far as predictive programming goes, my guess is a city will be nuked before another pandemic.

I'll keep an eye out for a remake of Dr Strangelove...

Reactions: Reason and Wyote