Stormfront | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Stormfront

and Im sure they have uhmmm

what is it

the thing that will change your ip address?

cant think of the word but im sure they have those blocked.

I wont register to the website I am deathly afraid.

A proxy? Is it possible to block those?

A proxy? Is it possible to block those?

Not all, but some. Web based ones are easier than others. I won't get into technicals because I like pretending the ban hammer is an effective utility on forums nowadays.

Strangely though, some of the racists don't seem to be homophobic. Although they seem to think the gay rights movement is a Jewish conspiracy.

What on earth.. Do you know what this is based on?

I have no ideological leanings towards the far right at all, but I did lurk around that forum for some time reading stuff, just to see what people said and out of curiosity.

I came to the fairly swift conclusion that the vast majority of members there are not 'Aryan' or ethnically motivaed at all (not that that is good), but are almost exclusively moved to segregative tendencies by religion, and think religion has a bearing on someones ethnicity. This highlights their general collective idiocy, because if they were 'true racists', they'de have a section for Iran, a section for India and a section for Afghanistan who's populace are pretty much all ethnically indo-european.

I'm not saying that the people on Stormfront should be 'true racists' since that is also a retarded notion, but I'm trying to pinpoint their collective ignorance in how they foolishly mingle race and religion and think the two correlate simply to satisfy their oppostion to multi-culturalism.

On that note I should actually point out that whilst I'm all for multi-culturalism on a personal, familial and individual level I am not for bandying it around on a wider, social platform. The reason for that is that expecting wider society to be flawless in it's acceptance of non-indigenous customs and cultures is utopian and unrealistic, and 99 times out of 100 racial and religious friction invariably occurs when obsessive liberals feed the seeds of ever increasing mutliculturalism, blissfully oblivious of the potential (likely) future social havoc they could be sowing. I'd like to be more optimistic on that front, but logic and experience from history would dictate it wise to not be.

On a personal level too I find that having an increased presence of an immigrant community in a particular country - who are not, often, the cream of their nation of origin - ruins the potential magical mystical element of learning about another culture. When Europe was full of just Europeans, there was a curiosity and a magical interest in the orient, the middle east and the indies, they inspired poems and books. At the same time of course there was a lot of ignorance due to there being no-multiculturalism in the past, and nasty things happened because of it, like missionary work and forced conversions etc, but that wasa result of the lawlessnes of the time in regards to foreign relations. What I'm trying to say is that larger immigrant communities have collectively ruined the image, marred the interest and damaged the reputation of the group they represent due to the nature of the average 'economic migrant'. Sure, some will permeate the middle-class echlons of society and not only integrate, but adapt and grow and improve as people in their new countries, but most stay insular, and this insularises the indigenous population and so on, so on, so on. Vicious cycle. It's best avoided en mass in the first place.

That said, my dad gained naturalisation as an EU citizen, integrated, adapted, accepted, and I grew up in Europe as a European regardless of my mixed ethnicity. The twats on Stormfront would not see the merit in having me as a citizen of Europe, even if I contributed to it's economy or benefited society in some way on the basis that I was not of 'pure origin' and that my anscestry had non-Christian 'blood' in it (not that that exists.) I therefore have no time for Stormfront or the devolved simpletons that frequent it and perpetually repeat themselves on it.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh wow. One of the top users on stormfront literally lives a mile away from my dorm.

Perhaps I shall visit, he literally has his address displayed publicly.

I actually pity (some of) them. It sounds like they're afraid for their cultural identity. Many of them don't hate blacks as much as they hate what they see as black culture (rap, gang violence, etc.)

True, some of them are outright white supremacists:
If a Negro comes up to me and starts chatting, unless it is in a workplace setting, I will literally just tell them flat to their face "sorry, but I don't conversate with Blacks".

But others are just populist conservatives who happen to be white. They emphasize the idea of "nationalism" in "white nationalism":

I know several well spoken intelligent blacks. In fact I had a psychology teacher who was extremely intelligent and polite to me and all his students. He also happened to be a Black Nationalist and was a "Back to Africa" proponent. He was one of the keys in awakening me on race. He didn't hate me or any student, he just wanted to be with his people and help with their advancement and progression in their homeland. That is very admirable, regardless of race.
Just because you are a WN [white nationalist] or have racial views, does not mean you are some kind of stereotypical, cartoonish/jerry springer type redneck.

Last edited:
Perhaps I shall visit, he literally has his address displayed publicly.

If you do visit then introduce yourself as the Jewish mafia and explain that you are there to turn him gay against his will.

But others are just populist conservatives who happen to be white. They emphasize the idea of "nationalism" in "white nationalism":
I remember being surprised at this. There were actually some people there whose posts did not sound racially prejudiced, only, for whatever reasoning, racially nationalistic.

On the other hand, the one thread on that forum that really stuck out in my memory was their local "eye candy" thread, only focused on white women. One unfortunate fellow posted a picture of a beautiful Italian model, and a number of other members started berating him for it, talking about how a woman with dark hair and olive skin was not kosher for them. I remember one guy said that while he wouldn't necessarily want her segregated, he couldn't possibly bring her home to his parents, because it "would not go down well at all."

I mean, seriously? Italians?!

If the logic of the argument that many of them present is taken through to it's natural conclusion, not only should African Americans go back to Africa where they can have black supremacy, whites should go back to Europe in order to have white supremacy while the entirety of North America and South America should be returned to the native Americans because it is their "racial homeland".

None of it surprises me, but then I've experienced this or versions of this for about 40 years. :)

But if you can see the varieties of prejudice and how crazy it can get, maybe that's a good thing.

Here's my frustration: I understand nationalism. People love their homelands, and I get that. What I don't get is when they think their homeland should be exclusive to one group of people. Your country was built on the backs of immigrants and the lower class, dummies. Without them you wouldn't have the freedoms you have now. We fought and died for the country, not for you. And you better be damned thankful that we did.

Idiots.