Songs You Hate | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Songs You Hate

I know some may hate me for this but I cannot stand Pearl Jam or Counting Crows, not to mention most of the popular music incorporating banjos into all their damned songs.

This.

I know Pearl Jam are technically good, but I can't stand them. I find them to be so lyrically uninteresting and dull. It doesn't help that they release so many lackluster covers of great songs.

This.

I know Pearl Jam are technically good, but I can't stand them. I find them to be so lyrically uninteresting and dull. It doesn't help that they release so many lackluster covers of great songs.

Totally...and Eddie Veder (sp?) is an arrogant ass to people.
Not to mention his singing sounds like he’s having a perpetual bowel movement.

90% of Katy Perry songs. She has a powerful voice, I'll give her that, but theres something about her that makes me think if you look close enough, you can see the bolts in her neck. Blah.

Ever want to get rid of me? Play Sugar on the first date. -_-
Thank you.

I’ve lately realized that I hate The Doors. When I was younger I liked their pop hits, but as iconic as the band was for its time, I currently find every one of their songs grating and melodramatic, including Jim Morrison’s vocals and the lyrics. Maybe Love Street is ok, but that’s it.

Apologize by OneRepublic. Both versions. I don't know if I only hate songs that are mainstream for their mainstreaminess, because I sometimes start to like songs years after they were popular, but in this case I just heard it so often that the high notes in the chorus give me the creeps.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I'm not a big fan of the piano sonatas by total serialist composer Pierre Boulez.

I really hate Nirvana.
Every song.

Me, too, even though I think Dave Grohl seems like a cool person.

Other music I can't listen to:
The Grateful Dead.
CCR.
Tom Waits. (Yes, I said it.)
Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac.

I'm not a big fan of the piano sonatas by total serialist composer Pierre Boulez.
zdWIzyR.gif

Yeeeees, lol. :m077:

I just can't stand it, sorry but not sorry. :D

Surely there must be one rap song in the world that you like or at least don't hate! :p

I know @Ren ... I winced when I read @Asa hates Fleetwood Mac... :fearscream: But I grew up listening to it so I was indoctrinated early into the cult of the rock goddess.

Asa gotta be playing with us. I didn't grow up listening to them, but I instantly fell in love with their records, especially the self-titled, Rumours and Tusk. ♥

@Ren @acd :m032: I am sorry. :(

I'm not kidding. I grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac, too. Weirdly, some of my favorite voices in punk are raspy, but I don't like a lot of raspy vocalists.
I used to feel the same way about Janis Joplin, but I got used to her. (I still don't like her, but got used to her.)