Songs You Hate | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Songs You Hate

@Ren @acd :m032: I am sorry. :(

I'm not kidding. I grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac, too. Weirdly, some of my favorite voices in punk are raspy, but I don't like a lot of raspy vocalists.
I used to feel the same way about Janis Joplin, but I got used to her. (I still don't like her, but got used to her.)

Ha, I kinda feel the same way about Janis Joplin. So that's cool, we can bond over who we dislike in common. :m131:

I hate rap. Except for Eminem and Tupac, they kewl.

Also, if I hear another Shawn Mendes, Nicki Minaj, or Meghan Trainor song; I’m going to effin shoot myself.

buster_dive.gif

I can't stand What a Fool Believes by the Doobie Brothers. Conversely I love the Bob's Burgers parody "She takes a BM in the PM".

I can't stand What a Fool Believes by the Doobie Brothers. Conversely I love the Bob's Burgers parody "She takes a BM in the PM".
It reminds me of standing in customer service/layaway purgatory at Kmart or Sears or Montgomery Wards with my mom as a kid forever. Brings me right back.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
It reminds me of standing in customer service/layaway purgatory at Kmart or Sears or Montgomery Wards with my mom as a kid forever. Brings me right back.

Jeez I totally forgot about Montgomery Ward. Where I live we have a semi-derilict shopping mall with an entire wing that is vacant. That’s what the song totally reminds me of.

Really, anything by this band.

I feel that way about the entire nu metal genre.

Reactions: acd and neko
Jeez I totally forgot about Montgomery Ward. Where I live we have a semi-derilict shopping mall with an entire wing that is vacant. That’s what the song totally reminds me of.

I feel that way about the entire nu metal genre.
YES. nu metal is terrible.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I hate most screamo. The first time I heard it, I had a physical reaction of anger.

Like ok my dudes, you're not even doing this growling thing in an interesting way.
And your none growl voice is total shit.

I HATE Happy by Pharrel Williams! I will cut any B...who plays it near me! I swear it's a secret torture device designed by the government.

Reactions: Asa
That Meatloaf song, Paradise By The Dashboard Light.

Torture. Pure torture.

I don’t know why I can’t find the barfing monkey emoji, but that’s what I meant to post along with this.

Edit: Found it elsewhere
yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif yoyobarfplz.gif

Last edited: