Songs You Hate | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Songs You Hate

Every time I hear felize navidad I wonder where I can get a breaking bad style barrel of hydrochloric acid to bathe in.

Whenever this song comes on the radio, I just want to tear off my ears. I hate it with a passion. Especially the part around 03:00.

Whiniest song I've ever heard.

Reactions: acd
My beer is empty and I haven't had a drop.
People giving me the eye, that better stop
I'm a country God loving redneck
My pickup truck blew a tire and now I cant retire
My dog ran away to live with feral cats
My wife I havent seen since our wedding day.

So ...just about every country song. Deep Country and Rap have that in common.

Reactions: Vicarious and James
i don´t even know what the style is called but for a few years there´s a new singing style where females go really cheesy, heartfelt and formulaic, it´s as if they´re all from the same singing factory, and it makes me want to throw a shoe against the speakers. i also cannot stand the type of music made by evanescence and the like. or pentatonix.

This is one of my personal "hates" it was a big hit in the UK 1984 I think. Every frickin party/disco.. on the radio all the time.. made my ears bleed.

I am likely the only person who hates this song.
Nope. They played this song allllllll the time at the hospital I volunteered at, so my like for it wore off quickly

My beer is empty and I haven't had a drop.
People giving me the eye, that better stop
I'm a country God loving redneck
My pickup truck blew a tire and now I cant retire
My dog ran away to live with feral cats
My wife I havent seen since our wedding day.

So ...just about every country song. Deep Country and Rap have that in common.

We agree on something!!! I hate country with a passion, like, literal nausea whenever I hear it. Not a fan of rap either but I can tolerate it in very small doses.

I am likely the only person who hates this song.

No, you are definitely not. I kind of want to hork just thinking about it.

I tend to dislike whatever is popular at the moment (unless the performer is British)...

After the general public is done being obsessed with it... I can then actually listen to it and access it's value as it is. :)

Reactions: James
I tend to dislike whatever is popular at the moment (unless the performer is British)...

After the general public is done being obsessed with it... I can then actually listen to it and access it's value as it is. :)

First of all, this is disproportionately obsequious towards @James, who is British. You are encouraging his snobbery. Secondly, you are just hating on music because it's popular? Silly.

Thank you for this. :grinning:

First of all, this is disproportionately obsequious towards @James, who is British. You are encouraging his snobbery.
And we wouldn't want that.... :smirk:

But truthfully... I am rather biased towards most every Brit I know. Even those I disagree with on a regular basis.

Secondly, you are just hating on music because it's popular? Silly.

Sorry... The hype from others can be so discouraging in my eyes... I guess there are certain artists I do make exceptions for. :relaxed:

Last edited:
Reactions: James and Scientia
First of all, this is disproportionately obsequious towards @James, who is British. You are encouraging his snobbery. Secondly, you are just hating on music because it's popular? Silly.

@SeanSquared don't let @Scientia hassle you dude. she has all these long words and knows Latin. but here's the truth.. she sometimes falls asleep with Doritos in her hair. I read it in one of her posts. So don't be taken in by her veneer of cool, she probably has a dorito in her hair right now.

I'm guessing I will be shredded for this, but I don't care. This was about Britain, and "never before in the field of human INFJ forum posts, have so many, owed so much to .." wait everyone stopped reading.

Why does that always happen to me.. ;)

I know some may hate me for this but I cannot stand Pearl Jam or Counting Crows, not to mention most of the popular music incorporating banjos into all their damned songs.