Songs You Hate | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Songs You Hate

Not all classic rock was good. It sucked back then, and you know this song still sucks now!!

Reactions: Littlelissa and acd
Yeah even Grace Slick is ashamed of it, and wont comment on it, or acknowledge it...

Reactions: Littlelissa and acd
I had a co-worker years ago who had Flock of Seagulls "I ran" as her cell phone ring tone/text tone. And every 2 minutes, this song would blast and she would not answer the phone until it played through. Maddening.

i dont like them boy bands too.

blue
backstreetboys
westlife
n sync
a4

i grew up with my classmates and sisters playing it over and over and over again.

im too lazy to copy links tho. so im just commenting.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
i dont like them boy bands too.

blue
backstreetboys
westlife
n sync
a4

i grew up with my classmates and sisters playing it over and over and over again.

im too lazy to copy links tho. so im just commenting.
/Is just glad to see BoysIIMen "I'll make love to you," isn't on bell's list. Kinda my jam.

Reactions: Bellosome
/Is just glad to see BoysIIMen "I'll make love to you," isn't on bell's list. Kinda my jam.

haha. i was tempted to, but i like some of their songs. plus, around that time, i think they were the original boy band, the rest are just to follow the trend. dunno.

Reactions: acd
I had a co-worker years ago who had Flock of Seagulls "I ran" as her cell phone ring tone/text tone. And every 2 minutes, this song would blast and she would not answer the phone until it played through. Maddening.

I find I often have a soft spot for 80's music like this. I wonder sometimes if irony or nostalgia is the reason, because I'm pretty sure if I heard this song on the radio non-stop as it was played back then, I'd hate it too.

I actually didn't care for the Ed Sheeran version of this song, then I saw this.

Bob Dylan music.

Yes.. and the Beatles. Plus more like that.
It's not just me who hates them!? People usually get a little miffed when I tell them I hate Bob Dylan, especially.
I find I often have a soft spot for 80's music like this. I wonder sometimes if irony or nostalgia is the reason, because I'm pretty sure if I heard this song on the radio non-stop as it was played back then, I'd hate it too.
I really love 80s music, but by the 50th time of listening to "I ran," my brain has been programmed to want to jump out of the nearest window whenever it comes on.

This was my brother's favorite song when he was like, ages 1-3. Hes in his 30s now. He had horrible taste.
I only like this song So much because of Glee's version of it lol

We built this city must be a universally shitty song so I'm editing my post to this...

Reactions: acd and jyrffw54