Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

No one is. But we are an interconnected web, and if we try to push "the people" at some point, they react. My feeling about her is she was clever, but with a very creepy vibe. Any closer examination of her ideas, show how damaged she and her views were.

Eventually "time" removes all of us. Have you ever seen I Claudius ? It's very dated, but well worth a watch.

"On a long enough timeline everyone's survivability drops to zero"

Reactions: Reason and James
President Barack Obama gave a "free pass" to Hezbollah's drug trafficking operations - some of which affected the U.S. directly - to ensure the Iran nuclear deal would come to fruition.

Reactions: the
President Barack Obama gave a "free pass" to Hezbollah's drug trafficking operations - some of which affected the U.S. directly - to ensure the Iran nuclear deal would come to fruition.
And Trump decides to move the embassy to Jerusalem, starting more shit in the region, stirring up hate and resentment all for what gain?
To make the Zionists and the Evangelicals happy that the biblical "end of the world" is well underway?
WTF?
And you are still bitching about Obama...seriously?
Talk about a one track mind.
Also....you should just Google how many other countries are involved in the Iran deal - as if Obama single-handed forged the deal.
OMG Obama is actually a lizard-person..Alex Jones said so!!

And Trump decides to move the embassy to Jerusalem, starting more shit in the region, stirring up hate and resentment all for what gain?
To make the Zionists and the Evangelicals happy that the biblical "end of the world" is well underway?
WTF?
And you are still bitching about Obama...seriously?
Talk about a one track mind.
Also....you should just Google how many other countries are involved in the Iran deal - as if Obama single-handed forged the deal.
OMG Obama is actually a lizard-person..Alex Jones said so!!

Well.... he Is !!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Can we all just not be assholes today?

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!

*rocks back and forth in corner with a glass of wine*

My grandfather spent his teens/20s fighting fascists. It seems to have skipped a generation and I have no love for people who are totally on board that ideology, even if they are completely ignorant of being like them

What member is this thread about anyway?

In other news, HRC's popularity is reportedly in a nose dive....wont be long before she suffers a shellacking in the '18 midterms...then will come her impeachment.
Untitled.jpg

McCabe Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Something is ripe, that's for sure

Reactions: Skarekrow and the
You know, this Nixon guy had a lot to say about that Massachusetts boy Kennedy. He said that he's weak on the Soviet Union. I don't buy it, I believe that John F. Kennedy has the strength to lift that Iron Curtain.

Last edited:
Senator John F. Kennedy cares about American families. He takes the time to visit, listen, and feel. Thanks to Senator Kennedy, the sixties are going to be a bright new era of American growth.

Too often, we neglect our civic duty as American citizens. You want to know how you can show how strongly you believe in our nation's principles.

This is Senator Kennedy announcing his candidacy for President of the United States.

Show support with your vote.

Last edited:
I remember that in my mod days, we would combine all the threads into "Poster's political yadda yadda," that way other threads weren't crowded out.

Reactions: Icedream
I remember that in my mod days, we would combine all the threads into "Poster's political yadda yadda," that way other threads weren't crowded out.
Trump does love the poorly educated just as he loves the highly intelligent. He loves all Americans and wants them to thrive because that's the type of leader he is. Thanks for showing that with your avatar. We all need to curb the brainwashing the liberal media is so successful at.