Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

Yes. But what is the end result of This? Ask them to stop posting on Facebook? Go to war with them over posting to Facebook?
All because they are reaching out to the average American citizen through social media?
I have said this before, If the GOP's detailed profiles of American voters was given to the Russian secret police in order to help sway the election to the GOP, then the American people will see it for what it is....Treason.

Yes. But what is the end result of This? Ask them to stop posting on Facebook? Go to war with them over posting to Facebook?
All because they are reaching out to the average American citizen through social media?

Putin isn't "reaching out" he's a psychotic ego maniac, with an anti American agenda. The very fact he's got the nerve to try that in a US election ? Without firing a shot he stoked division and fear in America, and unsettled western democracy, through out Europe.

The best day of Trump's Presidency was the missile strike on Syria, after the chemical war attacks. In one action he reminded that pos, that the West could stand up to him if necessary.

He hasn't authorised any more chemical attacks since that.

I have said this before, If the GOP's detailed profiles of American voters was given to the Russian secret police in order to help sway the election to the GOP, then the American people will see it for what it is....Treason.
Sure. That would be bad. I think treason is a stretch but its bad enough where I agree it is at least breaking laws that require jail time for all those involved including Trump if invovled. It could very well fall under the definition of treason as well but that would be for lawyers to decide not I as I am not sure of the laws in this regard.

Isn't it great how I can acknowlege that? Where as with Hillary where we very clearly and unquestionably have evidence of her committing espionage in several different areas, those that support her can't be bothered to hold her accountable where as any other American would be in jail for the same thing right now.

Putin isn't "reaching out" he's a psychotic ego maniac, with an anti American agenda. The very fact he's got the nerve to try that in a US election ? Without firing a shot he stoked division and fear in America, and unsettled western democracy, through out Europe.

The best day of Trump's Presidency was the missile strike on Syria, after the chemical war attacks. In one action he reminded that pos, that the West could stand up to him if necessary.

He hasn't authorised any more chemical attacks since that.
What part of my post did you read?

Sure. That would be bad. I think treason is a stretch but its bad enough where I agree it is at least breaking laws that require jail time for all those involved including Trump if invovled. It could very well fall under the definition of treason as well but that would be for lawyers to decide not I as I am not sure of the laws in this regard.

And if that info was handed over to north korea with the intention that they would use it to influence our election, or Iran,or ISIS (or god forbid...Canada)?

And if that info was handed over to north korea with the intention that they would use it to influence our election, or Iran,or ISIS (or god forbid...Canada)?
I do not know what more you want me to say about the scenario. I said I think it's breaking the law though do not know if It actually is and if it's not It should be. Beyond that assuming this is a charged crime you would have to go further and prove it beyond just an accusation.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: infinite dreams
Well when a WWII injury from your time as a submarine officer injures your back and leaves you in constant pain, the opioids become a bit of a prerequisite for sex don't they? Unless you are the most severe masochist in history.

I mean, I'd hope you could just use novocaine for that.