Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

So like, yeah.
Don't let it bother you.

John F. Kennedy was cooler than Reagan.

original.gif

I feel it is legitimate to post a contrary opinion with some kind of sourcing just because there are a lot of folks perusing sights like this and it is easy to get a lopsided view of things.

What is this, create a random thread day?

This thread came first, and yes, it's about you

It’s symptomatic of a fragile ego under threat detaching from reality and yes, sustainable as long as there is fodder.

Those two things wouldn't seem to be the most effective combination (insomuch as the typical effect of the one on the other).
Well when a WWII injury from your time as a submarine officer injures your back and leaves you in constant pain, the opioids become a bit of a prerequisite for sex don't they? Unless you are the most severe masochist in history.

Well when a WWII injury from your time as a submarine officer injures your back and leaves you in constant pain, the opioids become a bit of a prerequisite for sex don't they? Unless you are the most severe masochist in history.
Kennedy was a torpedo boat skipper.

I think it is high time that we carefully delineate all the crimes that Hillary is accused of. But to be faif we should all list them from our memory and not look them up.
First up I would have to say is the accusation that she did something illegal when she was staffer during the congressional impeachment investigation of Richard M Nixon, who was impeached for obstruction of justice. She must have been part of a conspiracy to bring him down.
any one else @Skarekrow @James @Milktoast Bandit @acd @Free @Icedream @dogman6126 @Icedream @Peppermint @Eventhorizon @ruji @Sandie33 @Reason With Logic Filling @Chickensoup @Pin @Disguised ?

Last edited:
well if you want something obvious and easy, she started the witch hunt for obama's citizenship records. I'm not saying he actually is an american citizen, who can say for sure, but that's where it all started

Can we all just not be assholes today?

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!

*rocks back and forth in corner with a glass of wine*