Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

So Trump is more foreign affairs related than Obama ever was. I can see him needing to spend more money on travel. Also with the violent left rhetoric I suspect there's good reason the fear for his life unlike needing to fear for Obama's life which could account for the additional spending on protection. Still, this doesn't come anywhere close to 91million for golf which is what started this line of questioning.

giphy.gif

You are so high

Corbyn to Armed Forces: Labour 2018

It's with a heavy heart @Pin that I have to say, much as I like Corbyn I can't support him. He's a lovely guy, but he's too old to lead Britain. He's been a life long protester. But he's never been a leader.

He's repeatedly voted against his own party, and is far too left wing to build a consensus. His own MPs have tried numerous times to remove him.

In the last election he got much praise for gaining ground against a stagnant out of date Conservative party, when a better leader would have swept to power. He's got a 1970s view of the world when we need a 21st century vision.

I didn't vote for him, and I hope he has the wisdom to step aside for someone younger, who has that vision.

It's with a heavy heart @Pin that I have to say, much as I like Corbyn I can't support him. He's a lovely guy, but he's too old to lead Britain. He's been a life long protester. But he's never been a leader.

He's repeatedly voted against his own party, and is far too left wing to build a consensus. His own MPs have tried numerous times to remove him.

In the last election he got much praise for gaining ground against a stagnant out of date Conservative party, when a better leader would have swept to power. He's got a 1970s view of the world when we need a 21st century vision.

I didn't vote for him, and I hope he has the wisdom to step aside for someone younger, who has that vision.
Step aside for who, Ed Milliband? Corbyn is Labour's last hope, the last thing that party needs is a Tory-esque Blairite.

I'll take 70s Labour over 2000s Labour.

Last edited:
Reactions: James
Step aside for who, Ed Milliband? Corbyn is Labour's last hope, the last thing that party needs is a Tory-esque Blairite.

I'll take 70s Labour over 2000s Labour.

Millband had his chance and lost. Keir Starmer maybe. But no not a Tory wet, like Blair was. The last election went better for Labour, because they had a good manifesto, and were up against a Tory party in disarray.

It's a measure of how far labours ambitions have fallen, that a defeat is now regarded as a win. They should have won it in a landslide.

Reactions: Pin
Millband had his chance and lost. Keir Starmer maybe. But no not a Tory wet, like Blair was. The last election went better for Labour, because they had a good manifesto, and were up against a Tory party in disarray.

It's a measure of how far labours ambitions have fallen, that a defeat is now regarded as a win. They should have won it in a landslide.
Their ambitions really have fallen. I imagine that Labour will win in 2018, do you?

Corbyn is also fortunate not to have won during this Brexit debacle, the slightest wrongdoing during such a time would permanently ruin the Labour party.

Their ambitions really have fallen. I imagine that Labour will win in 2018, do you?

Corbyn is also fortunate not to have won during this Brexit debacle, the slightest wrongdoing during such a time would permanently ruin the Labour party.

I think that's right. Brexit is a complete mess. I knew it would be. My feeling is if there's an election in 2018 barring a scandal of some kind Labour would walk it.

But I genuinely fear for Corbyn if that happens. The establishment will do everything to try to destroy him.

The extent to which Russia is "influencing" Americans via social media needs to be ascertained. If they are merely preying on the uninformed it's hardly different than what CNN does daily.

Last edited:
'cept that its the freaking russians.

Reactions: Reason and James
'cept that its the freaking russians.
Yes. But what is the end result of This? Ask them to stop posting on Facebook? Go to war with them over posting to Facebook?
All because they are reaching out to the average American citizen through social media?