Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

Trump does love the poorly educated just as he loves the highly intelligent. He loves all Americans and wants them to thrive because that's the type of leader he is. Thanks for showing that with your avatar. We all need to curb the brainwashing the liberal media is so successful at.

You sound endearingly innocent.

Trump does love the poorly educated just as he loves the highly intelligent. He loves all Americans and wants them to thrive because that's the type of leader he is. Thanks for showing that with your avatar. We all need to curb the brainwashing the liberal media is so successful at.

Unless you are a Liberal....or a Democrat...or Hispanic/Latino....or LGBQT...or an immigrant.... or an “unattractive woman”....or you are poor....or you say anything negative about Trump at all...or you are an FBI agent investigating Trump’s crooked ties to foreign governments...etc, etc.
If you are a white male...preferably old and sexist too - then yes, he “loves" them.
(Though according to him he could still shoot somebody on 5th ave. and not lose a minion)

25591622_10215996847060493_4445894686714079324_n.jpg

Derp EH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason and Stu
I cannot stress this enough, only a fool would believe that their leader has pure intentions and can do no wrong

Reactions: Skarekrow
Last edited:
aye, the whole list is full of shit, but hey. numbers are numbers.

25660353_536315600086564_2352435091977961375_n.png

25550328_1852522078174171_8298611682003478759_n.png

Lets see the facts with those numbers. 91 million on golf trips? I'd like to see the break down on that. But seeing how there's no evidence of collusion with Russia I suspect it's BS like all of the stuff you post.

Google it.
"He seems to have pulled the statistic from Trump Golf Count. Though, the numbers this site arrives at are also speculative. While specific costs can only be estimated, we do know that the current President has spent more time on vacation than his predecessors. Hypocrisy has never stopped Trump before, why should it now?”

See I can admit the numbers are a bit floppy.
Even if the numbers are not exact...they are still far beyond in just one year what Obama spent in his whole 8 years combined.
Which is coming from someone who said he wouldn’t have ANY time to golf he would be winning so much.
And yes...so far people have plead guilty to colluding with Russia and acting as foreign agents - that is factual.
All our intelligence agencies (not just the FBI he’s trying to discredit), but the CIA, NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, etc. have concluded that Russia attacked our elections in favor of Trump.
It’s okay...I know you won’t be convinced....I might as well be talking to a lump of cement.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Has Spent Three Times As Long On The Golf Course As Obama

"Because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf. Believe me. Believe me folks

(Yep...we believe you...lol)

landscape-1511859376-donald-trump-golf.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/n...f-course-three-times-as-much-as-barack-obama/

Reactions: Stu
like judicial watch?

You know what I'm not even going to. Your numbers are a bit floppy? You don't say? How about not even in the realm of reality.
You get all worked up over crap thats not even real.

Reactions: Eventhorizon