Some like 'em hot. Some like 'em... not? Wait.. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Some like 'em hot. Some like 'em... not? Wait..

Does it matter how in shape your SO/crush is?

• Happy as long as they're basically healthy

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Hot! Nom nom nom nom!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
This thread just destroyed my motivation to get all buff and muscly.

Reactions: Kgal and Wyst
Attitude is everything. Mae West once said: "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him."

Believe that.

I only like the one who voted for "Hot! Nom nom nom nom!"
As it means they aren't full of shit.

I find it funny and odd that now men seem to be looking at me more because I'm trying to be healthy and lost a bit of weight. I've never tried to wield my body over anyone, but it's just so strange that it has this "power" over other people. I don't understand that. I am not my body. It's just my way of getting around.

I find it funny and odd that now men seem to be looking at me more because I'm trying to be healthy and lost a bit of weight. I've never tried to wield my body over anyone, but it's just so strange that it has this "power" over other people. I don't understand that. I am not my body. It's just my way of getting around.
Maybe I can help.
Because we don't shove our penis in your brain.

Well, I, don't, know, about, your, former relationships, but
I don't tend to shove my penis in brain matter.

wtf why is there no straight yes answer?

If we are strictly talking about the physical aspect of relationships then:

In general, I like to be wrapped all around when held. But not overly done, please. If it's all tough and stone-like, it takes away the fun from nibbling and biting.

And of course personality counts, but when someone likes to take care of themselves and their health, that also says something about who they are. I lead an active life-style and I like me a partner who does too.

Pleasing to the heart and pleasing to the eye. Nothing wrong with wanting both. :D

They must have 5 eyes. Otherwise it's very repulsive, sorry.

I found it depends on the person and there background. I know a Japanese girl (shes so hot god dammit) and she likes girly looking men, as my friend Roberta loves burly men with ambition and I know too many girls who love a guy who could protect them physically or quote "throw them around". I have another friend who likes men who look gay but are not.

Attitude is everything. Mae West once said: "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him."

Believe that.

I find that is so true, when I was my worst shape, girls still would love you for attitude alone (not that I acted as I was married). Men tend to very visual when picking a mate, deciding extra factors after initial attraction. Where as ladies tend to think it through a bit before hand and forgive physicality if there core suits their proposed ideal.
This is due to a hormone that has to be released in order for the female to trust and then become sexually responsive. ONE theory on it is it is supposed to stop females getting pregnant with an unsuitable mate. Where as the male hormones are all set for you to spread your genes as fast as possible thus a need/want for trust is reduced.
Like the saying goes, "Men can't get fat, just jolly" which is usually interpreted as men can be in any shape and still be attractive whereas the ladies tend to work at their looks. Though I think modernity (excessive ideal exposure and expectation)has fucked that idea off, some men put just as much into their looks now to compete for or attract females as the idea of a none ripped body or none perfect teeth is seen as freakish to some.
I think though man or woman you should put the effort in, not just for your partner/future partner but for your own well being and confidence/health.

kamina.jpg