So....... Does anyone feel energies | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

So....... Does anyone feel energies

Cool. The spikey feelings usually come from sensing people in the neighborhood. The flow through my hands is much wavey and cool. Pretty much the way Teal explains in the video.
that spikey feeling you describe sort of reminds me of how being in a crowd feels to me. pointy, sharp, lots of 'corners and edges' (i can't describe what that is sorry lol it just feels that way). i get overwhelmed by it very quickly.

that spikey feeling you describe sort of reminds me of how being in a crowd feels to me. pointy, sharp, lots of 'corners and edges' (i can't describe what that is sorry lol it just feels that way). i get overwhelmed by it very quickly.
This is exactly why I detest going to the mall/Walmart during peak hours. Of course, one could always shield their self from these energies.

This is exactly why I detest going to the mall/Walmart during peak hours. Of course, one could always shield their self from these energies.
i avoid places where people gather because they suck the life right out of me lol
how would one go about shielding that?

i avoid places where people gather because they suck the life right out of me lol
There are many methods to do it, but here are a few. The way that my practical friends like is the zipping up method, where you imagine yourself pulling a zipper over your body/aura. It's very quick and especially effective against people thinking bad thoughts about you. I also like imagining there is an iridescent gold/white bubble around me blocking out negativity and transmuting it to love. This method is an old favourite of mine. You can also add other colours to your bubble to customize it. There is another method where you pull your aura onto yourself tightly, but I advise against that one because it will drain you after a while. You could also carry/wear some citrine/lapis/obsidian/smokey quartz.

nope. but then again, i'm not the most perceptive/aware person.

I'll see myself out. :m043:

There are many methods to do it, but here are a few. The way that my practical friends like is the zipping up method, where you imagine yourself pulling a zipper over your body/aura. It's very quick and especially effective against people thinking bad thoughts about you. I also like imagining there is an iridescent gold/white bubble around me blocking out negativity and transmuting it to love. This method is an old favourite of mine. You can also add other colours to your bubble to customize it. There is another method where you pull your aura onto yourself tightly, but I advise against that one because it will drain you after a while. You could also carry/wear some citrine/lapis/obsidian/smokey quartz.

I was told Laboradite has protecting qualities against the energy of others.
Do you find this to be true?

I was thinking of getting some earrings made with the stones in them.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I was told Laboradite has protecting qualities against the energy of others.
Do you find this to be true?

I was thinking of getting some earrings made with the stones in them.
Yes that one is another excellent stone for protection, Tiger's Eye too. I wear Labradorite angel earrings and a Tigers Eye bracelet with a Lapis Pendant lolololol

I use this visual.
View attachment 18572
I imagine myself drawing this heart shield around my entire body and it's neon-like image radiates out love. It's pretty powerful at least for me. My biggest problem is remembering to do it! But in all honesty, I seriously dislike crowds and/or any kind of mob frenzy.

Yes that one is another excellent stone for protection, Tiger's Eye too. I wear Labradorite angel earrings and a Tigers Eye bracelet with a Lapis Pendant lolololol

Hahahahahaha....Thank you for confirming my info. No wonder you seem well protected!

To speak on the topic - I have had moments where I felt the energy streaming from my hands into another person.

I can feel the energies move in my body and I can feel the 'ball' of energy that forms between my hands at the top of my head.

Last edited:
I use this visual.
View attachment 18572
I imagine myself drawing this heart shield around my entire body and it's neon-like image radiates out love. It's pretty powerful at least for me. My biggest problem is remembering to do it! But in all honesty, I seriously dislike crowds and/or any kind of mob frenzy.
Ooooh I love that! I do something similar, but with Angel wings wrapping around me :) I know a friend who uses a blue tornado!

Ooooh I love that! I do something similar, but with Angel wings wrapping around me :) I know a friend who uses a blue tornado!

Thanks! it took me a while to find the right image that would work for me and I actually found it on the net - thank goodness for the Internet! I wanted something that protected but also radiated a message. It really helps melt away a lot of negative vibes coming from me and others :love:

don't you realize all the things going on between seeing/hearing/touching/smelling/tasting and the magical things you've concluded?

INTJs make quick assumptions about people and things, for instance, figuring problems out without explicitly knowing the details, but they don't call it energies, nor claim they have psychic power.

It's not psychic or magical. Everything quite literally and physically does have energy. This concurs with what we know about physics.

Life is an aggregate of its contents and if you remove the aggregates, it dies. Heat is energy. Remove heat and the body function slows down, or stops - either resulting in stasis, or death more often. Electricity is energy. Remove electricity and the heart stops.

When you think and feel it moves blood more or less around your body in different ways. It increases or decreases your heart rate and breathing rate. It effects your heat and electricity levels, expending your fuel stores in exchange for work, in exchange for heat. If the fuel is used up you begin exchanging body mass for work and heat.

All of this is quite literally energy and is detectable by a sufficiently sensitive instrument.

Reactions: rawr
It's not psychic or magical. Everything quite literally and physically does have energy. This concurs with what we know about physics.

Life is an aggregate of its contents and if you remove the aggregates, it dies. Heat is energy. Remove heat and the body function slows down, or stops - either resulting in stasis, or death more often. Electricity is energy. Remove electricity and the heart stops.

When you think and feel it moves blood more or less around your body in different ways. It increases or decreases your heart rate and breathing rate. It effects your heat and electricity levels, expending your fuel stores in exchange for work, in exchange for heat. If the fuel is used up you begin exchanging body mass for work and heat.

All of this is quite literally energy and is detectable by a sufficiently sensitive instrument.

none of this has anything to do with what you INFJs are claiming you feel, and especially how you feel it.

I will assert instead that you subconsciously store patterns of how entities look and behave, linked with how it makes you feel. You then recall this feeling (or similar) based on the patterns you see in another entity.

none of this has anything to do with what you INFJs are claiming you feel, and especially how you feel it.

I will assert instead that you subconsciously store patterns of how entities look and behave, linked with how it makes you feel. You then recall this feeling (or similar) based on the patterns you see in another entity.

LOL​

I respect your opinion, however this is not the right thread for it.

kanye-imma-let-you-finish.jpg

I respect your opinion, however this is not the right thread for it.

I think it is, no? This IS the forum for debating these things. The other one is the 'safe haven'.

The last bit sounds an awful lot like what would otherwise be called 'prejudice'.

Reality is not...real. So whilst matter is matter, it is also a much more fluid form of energy at the same time.
If you are tuned in to the perspective of solidity, you won't be sensitive to the energy.
But the energy is also manipulated by emotion because everything comes from consciousness and there are as many worlds are there are ways to perceive it.
There will never be the tangible evidence you want until you change your perception of the world or so many people do it that you do almost automatically.

But yes, even emotions carry real energy...as do the thoughts that carry a sponsoring emotion. Fear feels different from Love.
You can really do anything that you KNOW you can. But it is a kind of Knowing that is not stored in the memory or intellect.
The way very empathetic empaths can FEEL the emotions of people even if they are presenting themselves as though they feel fine is the closest 'real' comparison I can make.

The key to avoiding the 'spiky' feeling is to live in such a way that you radiate positive energy.
However, that comes from within and cannot truly be fabricated.

There is no supernatural. Only a poor definition of natural and a lack of education on the power of Human consciousness.

I think it is, no? This IS the forum for debating these things. The other one is the 'safe haven'.

The last bit sounds an awful lot like what would otherwise be called 'prejudice'.

Reality is not...real. So whilst matter is matter, it is also a much more fluid form of energy at the same time.
If you are tuned in to the perspective of solidity, you won't be sensitive to the energy.
But the energy is also manipulated by emotion because everything comes from consciousness and there are as many worlds are there are ways to perceive it.
There will never be the tangible evidence you want until you change your perception of the world or so many people do it that you do almost automatically.

But yes, even emotions carry real energy...as do the thoughts that carry a sponsoring emotion. Fear feels different from Love.
You can really do anything that you KNOW you can. But it is a kind of Knowing that is not stored in the memory or intellect.
The way very empathetic empaths can FEEL the emotions of people even if they are presenting themselves as though they feel fine is the closest 'real' comparison I can make.

The key to avoiding the 'spiky' feeling is to live in such a way that you radiate positive energy.
However, that comes from within and cannot truly be fabricated.

There is no supernatural. Only a poor definition of natural and a lack of education on the power of Human consciousness.

I do not refute what you experience. I just don't like the idea that something emits energy. I mark this up as a way of understanding and perceiving. I accept any way of thinking so as long as it produces correct results. The whole issue I have with it is the prejudice that comes with this way of thinking. To feel something about someone, but having this notion that the feeling comes from the other person, not you. I find this irresponsible. If that person has a bad vibe, you don't take any responsibility for making this conclusion based on anything. After all, the energy came from him/her. The other issue is that there's no room for analysis. It's just there in your face, and it should be accepted as is, no questions asked.

I do not refute what you experience. I just don't like the idea that something emits energy. I mark this up as a way of understanding and perceiving. I accept any way of thinking so as long as it produces correct results. The whole issue I have with it is the prejudice that comes with this way of thinking. To feel something about someone, but having this notion that the feeling comes from the other person, not you. I find this irresponsible. If that person has a bad vibe, you don't take any responsibility for making this conclusion based on anything. After all, the energy came from him/her. The other issue is that there's no room for analysis. It's just there in your face, and it should be accepted as is, no questions asked.

If other people having/emitting bad energy makes YOU feel bad, because you are capable of picking up on it, it is your responsibility to be balanced enough in yourself to not be affected. This is true whether you're around a generally shitty person and taking their words to heart or you're feeling energetic vibrations. It's personal responsibility for your own emotional state. All things DO emit energy - heat/light etc. The next step is to suggest that thoughts/emotions are also energetic and are...something...and that something exists as a spectrum and some people are receptive to it. To have your own mood affected by someone else's energy is irresponsible, you're right there. But clearly people don't know what it is they are picking up on until they do and then taking responsibility is a process with a learning curve and requires a deeper understanding of matters that are 'not understood'.

People who can feel this are usually in tune with their own energy as well so would be able to tell their own from that of others.
But, yes, as said, if they were truly taking responsibility for their own consciousness they would not be affected by the 'negative' energy of others.
But that is a matter of thought control as much as anything and so slip-ups happen. It is not a condemnation of the other for emitting that energy.

People are allowed to have problems and many aren't aware of the power of perception and so dwell on negative feelings.
They often do this to the point that they begin to manifest in their words and actions but they carry it in their energetic 'field' long before it gets to that point.

If other people having/emitting bad energy makes YOU feel bad, because you are capable of picking up on it, it is your responsibility to be balanced enough in yourself to not be affected. This is true whether you're around a generally shitty person and taking their words to heart or you're feeling energetic vibrations. It's personal responsibility for your own emotional state. All things DO emit energy - heat/light etc. The next step is to suggest that thoughts/emotions are also energetic and are...something...and that something exists as a spectrum and some people are receptive to it. To have your own mood affected by someone else's energy is irresponsible, you're right there. But clearly people don't know what it is they are picking up on until they do and then taking responsibility is a process with a learning curve and requires a deeper understanding of matters that are 'not understood'.

People who can feel this are usually in tune with their own energy as well so would be able to tell their own from that of others.
But, yes, as said, if they were truly taking responsibility for their own consciousness they would not be affected by the 'negative' energy of others.
But that is a matter of thought control as much as anything and so slip-ups happen. It is not a condemnation of the other for emitting that energy.

People are allowed to have problems and many aren't aware of the power of perception and so dwell on negative feelings.
They often do this to the point that they begin to manifest in their words and actions but they carry it in their energetic 'field' long before it gets to that point.
Damn straight. We are nothing but energy.​

I think the point of difficulty is when physics terms are being used to describe psychological/emotional phenomena.

People can have bad moods/emotions/intentions... but to say that the "energy" in them is negative is to say that there is something out of sorts with the very matter from which their body is formed.