SLOAN Type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

SLOAN Type

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|CoAi; primary Reserved; R(74%)C(74%)O(64%)A(70%)I(64%)

Someone translate this for me.

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ RLo|A|i; primary Accommodating; R(74%)L(74%)O(56%)A(78%)I(62%)
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

well,thats an incredibly negative description!!some of its quite accurate though....im not as overly pessimistic as above though!

Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ RLoe|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(68%)L(74%)O(56%)E(54%)I(90%)

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness
results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability
results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation
results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness
results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ rCua|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(64%)C(76%)U(54%)A(60%)I(82%)

36% Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

46% Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

76% Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

60% Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

82% Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

-----

I have tested SCUAI in the past.

Descriptors from both RCUAI and SCUAI fit to varying degrees.

cheers,
Ian

Aeon, it's weird but we usually get the same results on quizzes. RCUAI in this case.. except you got primary inquisitive while I got calm.
INFP thing?

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ |R|cueI; primary Reserved; R(82%)C(54%)U(56%)E(64%)I(70%)

wow the description of this type makes me sound like a lonely selfish jerk, which i am of course :m142:

Aeon, it's weird but we usually get the same results on quizzes. RCUAI in this case.. except you got primary inquisitive while I got calm.

And yet my calm was still a cap "C" in my sloan+, even if it was not primary.

INFP thing?

Likely similar cognitive processes/temperments/psyches leading to shared results such as INFP, RCUAI, and so on, yea. :smile:

cheers,
Ian

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ RLOA|I|; primary Inquisitive;

R(84%)L(84%)O(74%)A(74%)I(88%)

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ RlOx|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(68%)L(54%)O(74%)A(52%)I(80%)

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Hmm, I agree with these results.

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ |R|cuEi; primary Reserved; R(88%)C(66%)U(62%)E(84%)I(64%)

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ rCua|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(64%)C(76%)U(54%)A(60%)I(82%)

creative, smart, idealist, attracted to sad things, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, introspective, ambivalent of the rules, plain in appearance, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, modest, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, prone to sadness, observer, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, likes difficult reading material, people loving, patient, flexible, trusting, non-aggressive, unconcerned with image, driven by curiousity, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can feel uncomfortable around others, unimposing, lower energy level, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, familiar with the darkside of life, slow to judge others, equally interested in intellectual pursuits and relationships/family, does not get worked up about most things, interested in science, passionate about causes, willing to explain things twice, eager to soothe hurt feelings, not apprehensive about new encounters, likes philosophical discussions, not easily annoyed, not a perfectionist, not embarrassed easily, a good loser, low maintenance, not domineering, thinks before acting, uninterested in leading, can sabotage self, likes the rain, level emotions, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, equally intellectual and sensual, prone to crying, good at fixing things, not bothered by disorder, relaxed, easy-going, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, attracted to the counter culture, not demanding, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, more comfortable around adults as a child, easy to get to know, easy to satisfy, not physically affectionate with most people, frequently second-guesses self, relies on mind more than on others, not always prepared, laid back, open to new experience, adjusts easily, concerned with the feelings of others, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, prone to confusion, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, can be pessimistic

cheers,
Ian

Extroversion||||||||||||42%Orderliness||||||||||||||56%Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||||74%Accommodation||||||||||||||||70%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||64%

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ r|C|oAi; primary Calm; R(58%)C(74%)O(56%)A(70%)I(64%)

not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

Alright. I guess I can agree with some of that.

RLOAI
(3.1% of women; 2.3% of men)

lol, not a single positive trait in the above description

Extroversion |||| 12% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58% Emotional Stability |||||| 28% Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 72% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

RLOAI
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable,apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe , not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned
Bold is mostly true...which is most.

Extroversion (28%) results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness (50%)results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
Emotional Stability (24%)results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation (76%)results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Inquisitiveness (78%)results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ RLxA|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(72%)L(76%)X(50%)A(76%)I(78%)

A pleasant test to take and the results seem to fit me.

RLOAI

Yaaaay! Anyone wanna party with me ^_^

Inquisitive type

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relys on mind more than on others, driven by curiousity, feels best when working, minimalist

Last edited:
WHOA! I just realized we have 6 RLOAI in this thread, all of them INFJ !

There must be overlap between these tests.

WHOA! I just realized we have 6 RLOAI in this thread, all of them INFJ !

There must be overlap between these tests.

Yes, according to a description i Found somewhere on the forum of that website( which is down for some reason) an INFJ should match with either RLOAI or RCOAI

Maybe I am an ENFJ...

Global 5: sloan SLOAI; sloan+ sxoa|i|; primary Inquisitive; S(58%)L(52%)O(58%)A(60%)I(62%)

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

SLOAI
(3.2% of women; 1.6% of men)

open, organized, asks lots of questions, outgoing, prone to panic, easily hurt, narcissistic, detail oriented, concerned about others, the first to act, believes children need firm discipline, finish most things they start, comfortable around others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, socially skilled, compliments others frequently, interested in people, busy, interested in the problems of others, tens, physically affectionate, overly nice, likes to lead, generous, in touch with feelings, not afraid to draw attention to self, manipulative, prone to jealousy, worrying, easily excited, motivated by a desire for acclaim, prone to addiction, frequently driven to impress others, passionate about causes, swayed by emotions, curious, anxious, passionate about bettering the world's condition, stressed, keeps spaces clean, believes in human goodness, well informed, thoughtful, assertive, fears doing the wrong thing, rushed

Inquisitive

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relys on mind more than on others, driven by curiousity, feels best when working, minimalist

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|coai; primary Reserved; R(70%)C(62%)O(64%)A(54%)I(62%)

I matched more of the RCOAI. I'm pretty moody today. :)

RCOAI
(2.5% of women; 4.5% of men)
not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

Reserved:

outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

A leeeetle too close to home. :\

Last edited: