SLOAN Type | INFJ Forum

SLOAN Type

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|cOai; primary Reserved; R(74%)C(60%)O(70%)A(58%)I(66%)

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ R|C|xei; primary Calm; R(68%)C(76%)U(52%)E(58%)I(62%)

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private. :?

Orderliness |||||||||||| 48%
Results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun. :p

Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. :cool:

Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others. :evil: Ouch!

Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical. :mrgreen:

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|CoAi; primary Reserved; R(74%)C(74%)O(64%)A(70%)I(64%)

Global 5: sloan SCOEN; sloan+ |S|coen; primary Social; S(86%)C(58%)O(62%)E(60%)N(64%)

SCOEN
(2.2% of women; 2.4% of men)
not easily hurt, motivated, likes compliments, not mystical, not prone to envy, not particularly intellectual, decisive, mature, not bitter, not very introspective, fits in most places, traditional, keeps emotions under control, not very artistic, self expressive, values society, averse to stealing, attracted to prestige, keep up an appearance, trusting, does not second guess self, realist, fearless, not a good loser, self confident, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, competitive, doubt free, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, not afraid to draw attention to self, demanding, not easily hurt, not known for generosity, speaks up regardless of consequences, able to stand up for self, accomplishes work on time, rarely compliments people, productive, hard working, impatient, good at sports, makes plans and sticks with them, prefer to lead, controlling, aggressive, not easily frustrated, not embarrassed by praise, does not require lots of time alone to recharge, opinionated, more dominant than submissive

While most of what is said in the above paragraph is true to some extent or other, I feel I should make some clarifications ...

1. While I am not easily hurt (mentioned twice!) people tend to think that means I can't be hurt, and that is just a huge misconception! I hurt and bleed like everyone else, the difference is that only someone who I care about is capable of hurting me.

2. 'does not put the welfare of others ahead of self' and 'not known for generosity'; these are true of strangers or aquaintances, but I would sacrifice whatever necessary (emotional or material) to see those that I love happy.

RcO|A|I

I forget what my percentages were (I do remember that A was in the high 90's), but I know my c and I were actually fairly low, and I can also identify a lot with with rcoan, rloan, and rloai (minus the self-deprecating traits, skepticism, and inflexibility).

Global 5: sloan SLOAI; sloan+ xLo|A|I; primary Accommodating; X(50%)L(74%)O(56%)A(76%)I(72%)

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. -> I'm a roller coaster, for bad but also (and them seem to forget that) good.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

RLOEI, primary Reserved: |R|LoEI

Extroversion || 10%
Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation |||||| 28%
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

<RLOEI descriptions>
RLOEI
withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

Bolded = mostly true

Global 5: sloan RLOAN; sloan+ R|L|OAx; primary Limbic; R(80%)L(90%)O(70%)A(90%)X(50%)

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability || 10%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex). :shock: :eek: :?

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Extroversion||||||||||38%Orderliness||||||||||||50%Emotional Stability||||||30%Accommodation||||||||||||||||70%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||||88%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious

Extroversion |||||| 28% Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70% Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|CoaI; primary Reserved; R(72%)C(70%)O(66%)A(54%)I(68%)

RCOAI
(2.5% of women; 4.5% of men)
not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

Reserved
outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

Extroversion||||||||||||46%
Orderliness||||||||||||||60%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||42%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||||72%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||50%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

...Gee that doesn't make me sound great. I am not a plain, depressed loner!!!

Last edited:
Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ rcoa|I|; primary Inquisitive;
R(58%)C(54%)O(60%)A(60%)I(74%)

RCOAI:
not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident​

Inquisitive:
more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relys on mind more than on others, driven by curiousity, feels best when working, minimalist​

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ |R|cOai; primary Reserved; R(80%)C(60%)O(68%)A(54%)I(56%)

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Global 5: sloan SLOAI; sloan+ xx|O|ai; primary Organized; X(50%)L(52%)O(68%)A(66%)I(64%)

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Ew. Did anyone else find their results overly negative? I'll post mine for the sake of honesty and participation, but I don't feel it's an accurate description of me at all, in fact, I find it pretty offensive (socially unskilled? self-loathing? avoidant? not affectionate? plain? hmpf!):

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ rL|O|aI; primary Organized; R(54%)L(76%)O(80%)A(62%)I(76%)

RLOAI
(3.1% of women; 2.3% of men)
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

Not bad. Does this meant that I'm not INFJ anymore?

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting...(i don't agree with the rest. humph) at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun. *another humph*

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive. *yeah, whatever*

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex). *cry me a river*

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical. *impressively accurate, ah, expect for the last part*
:ml:

Prominently delusional. (I added that one). :ml:

Ew. Did anyone else find their results overly negative? I'll post mine for the sake of honesty and participation, but I don't feel it's an accurate description of me at all, in fact, I find it pretty offensive (socially unskilled? self-loathing? avoidant? not affectionate? plain? hmpf!):

YES. I'm glad somebody else agrees.

...I just scanned down the page and realised we got the same results :p

Global 5: sloan RCUAI

primary Calm; R(54%)C(66%)U(52%)A(56%)I(64%)

Extroversion||||||||||36%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness||||||||||||44%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||||76%

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation||||||||||||||56%

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||62%

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

Last edited:
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion||||||||||36%Orderliness||||||||||38%Emotional Stability||||||28%Accommodation||||||||||||48%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||64%Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.