Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts

Another one of the world's oldest trees.

"Mammoth Tree"

sunland-baobab-1.jpg

Reminds me of Tolkien's Treebeard.

Reactions: Kgal
ENTJ.......life's natural leader.......... Angel Oak; Charleston,SC...............persistent

Last edited:
Angel Oak; Charleston,SC...............persistent

What a fabulous tree!!!!!

The way it's branches rest upon the earth is almost as if it's in embrace with the Mother.

What a fabulous tree!!!!!

The way it's branches rest upon the earth is almost as if it's in embrace with the Mother.
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]...........Angel Oak: embracing, harmonizing with nature; esfj

Reactions: Kgal

Keeping cool....

This pic shows 2 of my favorite people: horses and trees. :D

2049-nashville-self-portrait-77cc16bb-7f78-4f63-94a2-b14ab0611ea9.jpg

Very, very sad and untimely situation witnessed by the tree:
2013-05-21T014146Z_201868461_TM4E95K1NC701_RTRMADP_3_USA-TORNADOES.JPG

Keeping cool....

This pic shows 2 of my favorite people: horses and trees. :D

2049-nashville-self-portrait-77cc16bb-7f78-4f63-94a2-b14ab0611ea9.jpg

Yes, and life-sustaining shade. I like many shade trees. [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], are you underneath that tree "in the spirit" with those horses?

Yes, and life-sustaining shade. I like many shade trees. @Kgal, are you underneath that tree "in the spirit" with those horses?

You bet! :D

I too can readily appreciate life-sustaining shade as I live in some pretty hot months down here. I can remember being on my horse and gratefully stopping for a 'breather' under the shade of a tall tree. The air seemed richer and full of life in those moments.

006_tornado20set8_320x180.jpg

Not alone: alas. [video=youtube;hEqhib4SDWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqhib4SDWo[/video]

Thought to dig up a few trees today.

Last edited:

Last edited: