Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts | INFJ Forum

Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Just to get started, plain old extraverted:

Last edited:
Change this to any emotion, any part or parts of a tree, bush, or shrub; flowers, seeds, etcetera.

infj

adapting

Happy Tree

running away

Reactions: barbad0s
Your turn: Olive Trees by Van Gogh. Many possibilities here.

Wow....

I woke up this morning thinking of making a "Tree" thread and tagging [MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] so we could post lovely pics of trees.

The Universe must have heard me and poked you. :boink:

You brought me a gift this morning! And I'm soooo glad you did it too - because I'm a thread killer and if I had started this it would die prematurely. Hahahahahahahaha

A2-Oak-Tree-Tank-You-So-Much-horizontal.jpg

"I'm shy".....

strange_and_funny_trees_20.jpg

INTJ?

strange-trees28.jpeg

I hiked out into the woods north of me along the Neches River to see a tree like this one. The Cypress tree is quite common down here. I was amazed at all of the "knees" surrounding the big old tree. The Cypress tree allows it's roots to form up above the surface of the usual water level so it can breathe. The old timers called them knees.

hunter-035jpg-8142388e25ea97b8.jpg

I adore this thread!

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]

Then I guess that makes you an "Old Timer"..... hahahahahahahahaa. :D

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], get with the program! That makes me:

I want to go hiking.

ISTP on the right: Sorry to bother you, but how in the world do they all fly like that without hitting each other? Can you see anything from that side I can't see? I have to figure out how they all work together like this. Maybe? Never mind: think I've got it.

I took this at Starved Rock in Utica, IL.
It reminded me of Venus as a tree:
image-1_zps58de1486.jpg