Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts

confused and not sure about my directions in life

983939-glorinha-brazil-roots-tree-ficus-big.jpg

trying to hold onto things i know are true

2395453145_ca7a371ccd_z.jpg
I will speak of you, green tree in the midst of all the same trees. You hold onto what is true, but don't hold onto something that will make you like the rest around you. You not only radiate light, but the light searches for and finds you. You are life, and life grows around you near you. You are warmth in the cold. You are light in the darkness. You are love in an unknown place of confusion. In your one picture, you need no direction at the moment; as you are the destination. You are the very hope of the forest. You will be greatly missed wherever you come from, and highly looked for where you go. I pray you know the way when you pass by it, as you have found truth and light.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
images
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

Where shall we place this; this life being held carefully in the hands of some caring soul? Is it not well where it is? Only for awhile, you say? Are you offering this young life? Does it wish to be like all the rest? Will it not be the best in someone's eyes? Their heart? Do you wish for it a new adventure? Is it just a small tree Dug from the ground? Good it was found.

"There is always music amongst the trees and in the garden. But our hearts must be very quiet to hear it."

Lovely words....mmmm....so true....so true.

Where shall we place this; this life being held carefully in the hands of some caring soul? Is it not well where it is? Only for awhile, you say? Are you offering this young life? Does it wish to be like all the rest? Will it not be the best in someone's eyes? Their heart? Do you wish for it a new adventure? Is it just a small tree Dug from the ground? Good it was found.

It is me, and God carrying me to a new place.

Reactions: Kgal
Awesome pics come from beautiful hearts. Thanks, kind souls.

Last edited:
Alright, then; we have agreed to use this tree. I think we are supposed to copy and paste it in this thread, then find something to compare it to or something like that. Maybe we could compare this tree to................................Kate; want to give it a try?

This is the world's oldest tree.... a Bristlecone pine. I find it interesting it has wrinkles too....

"Shaped by Life"

world-s-oldest-tree-the-bristlecone-pine-thumb18304009.jpg

Another one of the world's oldest trees.

"Mammoth Tree"

sunland-baobab-1.jpg

Stairway to Heaven.

689d1175406168-weird-unusual-tree-shapes-2-1.jpg

@Kgal , a Sunday Morning Invitation? The girl in her pretty little dress looks promising for our future. Led Zeppelin: hmmmm. I know:...........................Yesterday, was thing of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven". [video=youtube;qHFxncb1gRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHFxncb1gRY[/video]

Last edited:
Cherry Trees Planted in Washington, D.C.

jb_progress_cherry_1_e.jpg

First Lady Helen Herron Taft championed the cherry tree cause in Washington, D.C.
CREDIT: Mrs. William Howard Taft, half-length portrait, seated, facing front, 1909. Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress. Reproduction Number LC-USZ62-25804 DLC.

Back to Led Zeppelin, "Nobody's Fault But Mine": partial likeness in words to the history of the cherry trees in Washington. [video=youtube;SdOEindANdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdOEindANdY[/video]
10902265_201301082043340965.jpg
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], I know: all from a tree.

Last edited:
Phenomenal photos - all of them.

I love the history - and especially the First Lady herself getting involved with planting trees. Those were the days....
I'll listen to Zeppelin tonight!