Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Show mbti, feelings, emotions, whatever you wish: with trees and parts

97143834f55cf22191f1b5ad0309a994.jpg
29cbc89abc3f500ba9d289d13f13fcde.jpg
ded469d9844ebe11d7397a87a3188531.jpg
7c2fe5a54d85fb7e2bb42a0cf8705e7e.jpg
1f66c3cf46adf83f23edd0884f02ae47.jpg
5b4a8894f4bf5369f0202c300d80c7fa.jpg
hehe: cypress knees

Reactions: Kgal
@sprinkles

So are you suggesting that the tree represents an INFJ, with long roots reaching into the deep well of a rich inner life. On the surface, it stands alone and solitary in a desolate sea of sand, oblivious to the common man as he drives drunkenly headlong into it as if it weren't there at all?

This is a great analogy comparing the tree to an INFJ!

OK. I think it looks like an older, weathered tree sliding slowly up a mountainside on an adventure or looking for a new home. It has run into an obstacle. Now it will remain there forever trying to rationalize how to get its large roots through the tiny space ahead. :m179: Of course, I have already figured out how to help. Now I'm off looking through the swamp for one you can explain, @Kgal . Bet nobody thought of it as going uphill!

Noooo.... I didn't think of it going uphill. Good one. :D

@sprinkles

So are you suggesting that the tree represents an INFJ, with long roots reaching into the deep well of a rich inner life. On the surface, it stands alone and solitary in a desolate sea of sand, oblivious to the common man as he drives drunkenly headlong into it as if it weren't there at all?
About the oblivion: maybe it is there top help everyone find their way, like a star. The drunk was obviously on auto-pilot.

Learning to live together. "We're on our 55th anniversary."

Simplicitree. I love this perch. Guardian tree. Treemendously feeling small. Trees, old and new; under Milky Way skies of blue.

Tired: taking a nap. What better place for me to be......than lying in my favorite tree.

Last edited:
Our time may come some day, and we can only hope to be placed in a master's hands. There's always hope!

Last edited:
Maybe one day we can be like Uncle Harry! At least someone can appreciate the better parts inside of me. Somebody wake Vinnie up: think he's dreaming again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsWhoIAm
Maybe one day we can be like Uncle Harry! At least someone can appreciate the better parts inside of me. Somebody wake Vinnie up: think he's dreaming again.

LOL you really have a talent in describing pictures through your own unique perception. Really fun :D

First picture, "I want sides like my top."..................................Second picture, "My center panel should have two ways to open. Somebody use some balance here. Now I'll always feel lopsided!".........Thanks, [MENTION=6801]ThisIsWhoIAm[/MENTION] .

Tired: taking a nap. What better place for me to be......than lying in my favorite tree.
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]. did you see this?

foresight One tree to another, "Anyone else feel as if their life is being wasted for some rich guy?" [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], what would you say as one of these trees?

foresight One tree to another, "Anyone else feel as if their life is being wasted for some rich guy?" [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], what would you say as one of these trees?

Hahahah

i think i would say something like

"Uhhh...(awkward pause)... So how's the weather today...?

foresight

One tree to another, "Anyone else feel as if their life is being wasted for some rich guy?"
@Kgal , what would you say as one of these trees?

What a wonderful long life I've had with my family of trees!