Should you be dead? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Should you be dead?

When I was 17 I was totally going to kill myself. I got the pills I was going to do it with and a bottle of booze. I figured I'd have some fun first....... 19 years later..... Still having fun I remember drinking the suicide booze on a later occasion "just for fun" and thinking "I'll get another one to replace this... Yeah"
When one has nothing left to lose, you are most free!

Reactions: Scientia
When I was 17 I was totally going to kill myself. I got the pills I was going to do it with and a bottle of booze. I figured I'd have some fun first....... 19 years later..... Still having fun I remember drinking the suicide booze on a later occasion "just for fun" and thinking "I'll get another one to replace this... Yeah"
When one has nothing left to lose, you are most free!

I think this is classic. I was there in hs as well and felt like I couldn't go on or take life anymore. I also got really drunk and woke up the next day thinking yeah I will do it later. Never happened.

This sounds weird, I know. I met with an old friend recently and we laughed about the crazy things that happened and I looked back on my life and I realized that it is by some miracle that I am alive today.

I should have died at least four times by now,no exaggeration. I think I have some purpose to fulfill and I needed to be here to do it. I am just not done yet.

How about you? Should you be dead right now?

Stories are welcome.

Yes

Reactions: Scientia
Should you be dead right now?

We were all "dead" before we were alive, and we will all be dead someday. The majority of beings that have ever existed are dead right now. It's pretty damn weird that we're alive as I write this. (But I am happy we all are!)

I'm not a Goth, I swear!

Reactions: flower