Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy?

You realize this thread title was rhetorical and purposely created to engage response and unfold a broader discussion of the issue, right?

Of all people I would think you would know not to take my posts literally

"Of all people". Sorry, do you think you know me because I post some of my random thoughts on here a few times a year? lol.

Yes I do understand it's rhetorical, but you did see some merit in it I think (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong), hence why you decided to ask the question.

In my opinion, no one should even be thinking about the possibility of going to war with Russia because doing so would mean the end of human civilisation as we know it. Now that's a phrase used in jest but it's just a matter of fact in this case. Most of the people that lived through a world war are now dead and so most of us don't have the first-had reminder of its devastation. Even if they were alive, most of them didn't experience anything first-hand to do with nuclear weapons.

We live in a world where a pandemic has sunk most people's mental health; none of us understand war so I don't think it should be taken lightly, even rhetorically.

Peace.

"Of all people". Sorry, do you think you know me because I post some of my random thoughts on here a few times a year? lol.

Yes I do understand it's rhetorical, but you did see some merit in it I think (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong), hence why you decided to ask the question.

In my opinion, no one should even be thinking about the possibility of going to war with Russia because doing so would mean the end of human civilisation as we know it. Now that's a phrase used in jest but it's just a matter of fact in this case. Most of the people that lived through a world war are now dead and so most of us don't have the first-had reminder of its devastation. Even if they were alive, most of them didn't experience anything first-hand to do with nuclear weapons.

We live in a world where a pandemic has sunk most people's mental health; none of us understand war so I don't think it should be taken lightly, even rhetorically.

Peace.
I didn't mean that as confrontational, I was just confused.

I'm a comedian though so we have the philosophy of nothing is off limits when it comes to jokes. I can see I genuinely offended you and I'm sorry about that. I guess I was offended that you were taking me so seriously :p

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
It is hard to put into sensible words just how much shitbags like this piss me off.

Reactions: aeon
It is hard to put into sensible words just how much shitbags like this piss me off.

An appealing idea and words at first. In terms of culture.

But then came the fact it was nation—and because I have a globalist approach, I knew it was not aligned with my outlook. But also because I tend toward progressivism, i.e., make new mistakes, versus the regression he desired, so as to cement the mistakes of the past, to remain forever uncorrected.

And then I got off the bus. Why? He revealed that his vision was to be realized by whatever means necessary. In my experience, any time the end justifies the means, human suffering is soon to follow. He imagines a future that would right imagined wrongs of the past. At whatever cost. Others be damned. And impatient too.

Easy to be when you won’t be donning the boots or carrying the rifle. Cue up “War Pigs.”

:eek: :mad:
Hellfire.gif

Ian

An appealing idea and words at first. In terms of culture.

But then came the fact it was nation—and because I have a globalist approach, I knew it was not aligned with my outlook. But also because I tend toward progressivism, i.e., make new mistakes, versus the regression he desired, so as to cement the mistakes of the past, to remain forever uncorrected.

And then I got off the bus. Why? He revealed that his vision was to be realized by whatever means necessary. In my experience, any time the end justifies the means, human suffering is soon to follow. He imagines a future that would right imagined wrongs of the past. At whatever cost. Others be damned. And impatient too.

Easy to be when you won’t be donning the boots or carrying the rifle. Cue up “War Pigs.”

:eek: :mad:
Hellfire.gif

Ian

There really does need to be an balanced approach between nationalism and globalism as both easily lead to similar miseries ie the bulk of the populations under some form of subjugation with very little if any basic rights. As for new mistakes they are often just as horrendous as the old ones with both making for piles of bodies. Amazing how so many on both sides have selectively forgotten the past century.

Chechens and other mercenaries: immigrants with guns to Ukraine.

It is difficult for me to understand how few foreigners are fighting in Ukraine. Boots make a big difference.

https://vidmax.com/video/213066-lea...hinese-officials-planning-an-attack-on-taiwan

A leaked audio clip purportedly featuring the Chinese Communist Party's top brass discussing military plans for a Taiwan invasion has triggered a controversy online. According to Indian media, the 57-minute leaked clip is reportedly the first-ever recording of a Chinese military brass gathering.

Expert analysis of the audio clip posted on the YouTube channel of Lude Media appears authentic, reported The Times Of India, a New Delhi-based news media. The viral audio clip was also shared by Jennifer Zeng, a China-born human rights activist, on her Twitter handle. Zeng also published the transcript on her website.

The meeting discusses the roadmap of the "normal to war transition" plan by the top CPC leadership. The audio clip suggests that those present at the high-level meeting include Guangdong's party secretary, deputy secretary, governor and the vice-governor.

The focus of the meeting was on Taiwan, stressing "smashing independence forces and not hesitating to start a war." The top leadership also discussed "defending national sovereignty and territorial integrity," a major strategic decision of Chinese president Xi Jinping and the "overall strategic situation of China's great rejuvenation."