Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy?

And that’s exactly why some will joke about it–the situation is so very grim that some will seek the psychological relief of levity. Without this, regardless of the situation, human life would be untenable. Also, the moment of relief may serve as a lens through which a greater understanding and appreciation of meaning may be found. Victor Frankl comes to mind.

Cheers,
Ian
Well said. Yes humour has many purposes. Highlighting absurdity, relief of tension/stress and greater clarity of thought and insight.
Good point Ian!
Dave

5eecde2f5cee1.image.jpg

InPeace.jpg

52726-900x358.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Some of the tech I've seen from the Russians is on par with Fred Flintstones garage. Total shambles of an endeavour. Hope that swollen faced oink hangs from a lamp post by the weekend.

Reactions: aeon and Jexocuha

Reddit mods tagged it "misleading" - later reunited with parents. I was kinda thinking that when I saw the camera shots that it seem slightly staged - as if any camera man/women with a heart wouldn't have been along side him or possibly even holding his hand....... wait just gotta get this 30 second shot.

It's still terrible though regardless.

Reactions: aeon
Zelenskyy has backed down now that he realized nato won't accept Ukraine before at least 10 years of peace and even considering negotiating the donbas to Russia.

Hay Puto!
we cool now bro?
The proposed military alliance with Russia was kinda smart.

The proposed military alliance with Russia was kinda smart.

Who's involved in the alliance? I just read that Zelenskyy started backing down once he found out why he was denied nato.