Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Should we go to war with Russia to save the economy?

For those of you who were like me and knew very little about what this whole Ukraine conflict is about, this was a lecture by a professor done 8 years ago that was very helpful

Last edited:
0l4b71jxakk81.jpg

Translation: Mother - Ljosha how are you, why didn’t you write for so long? Are you really at a practice?

Loshja - Mama I am not at practice anymore I am not in Crimea

Mother - Where are you??! Papa asks if he can send you a package.

Loshja - What package Mama? I just wanna hang myself.* (corrected)

Mother - What are you talking about? What happened?

Loshja - Mama I am in Ukraine. Here is a real war happening. I am afraid, we fuck up everything here. Even the peaceful (people)*. We were told they would greet us with open arms but they are not welcoming us they are throwing themselves under our tanks, not letting us pass, calling us fascists. Mama is is really tough. *corrected

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

97-year-old from Volyn, Ukraine. The sign says "I survived Hitler and the Germans. I was at the reconstruction of Donbas. I will survive Putin and his locusts. Glory to Ukraine.”

4d1nyr0xnkk81.jpg

@Roses In The Vineyard

I really appreciate the content you are aggregating and bringing here.

Thanks,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
I spoke to a politically clued up guy on same page as me but knows Ukraine history unlike me. He informed me that Ukraine does have a serious Nazi problem and they have killed many Russians in Ukraine. Many of you may know this already.
But, that doesn’t justify what Putin is doing. I notice mention of illegal cluster bombs used but I have read that they were used in Iraq (including some containing uranium or similar- gulf war syndrome) but mainstream media didn’t report it. Truth is always the hardest thing to find, even harder than WMD.

I spoke to a politically clued up guy on same page as me but knows Ukraine history unlike me. He informed me that Ukraine does have a serious Nazi problem.

I'm not following you, I'm not very intelligent with geopolitics/history, what do you mean I thought that was a thing for 1945?

I spoke to a politically clued up guy on same page as me but knows Ukraine history unlike me. He informed me that Ukraine does have a serious Nazi problem and they have killed many Russians in Ukraine. Many of you may know this already.
But, that doesn’t justify what Putin is doing. I notice mention of illegal cluster bombs used but I have read that they were used in Iraq (including some containing uranium or similar- gulf war syndrome) but mainstream media didn’t report it. Truth is always the hardest thing to find, even harder than WMD.
Yeah! Sadly our media and politicians dress up the truth too. It’s best not to take the polarising rhetoric too much to heart. I’d say Russia is very badly in the wrong in this war based on their methods, but it wouldn’t at all surprise me to find that their reasons for starting it are not all megalomaniac nonsense. I expect the real truth is messy and unpalatable.