Second Love | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Second Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot...
There can only be one person in my heart at any one time.

:rain:

Last edited:
How about physically?

That is an interesting question to pose.
Are you fully loving one emotionally if you're physically loving multitudes?

Only if its allowed in the context of the relationship. (damn you for making me put my serious hat on)

Only if its allowed in the context of the relationship. (damn you for making me put my serious hat on)

I would agree with that. If there is no verbal agreement that you are in an exclusive relationship then multiple loves should be allowed. However I believe if you're physically with more than one person you're not devoting yourself wholly to one and therefore are not really loving your significant other. At best you are loving bits and pieces of them or are in love with the idea of the person rather than the person them-self.

Might I add it's quite rude to damn a stranger? (;

Love is as much a choice as it is something external. So... yeah.

I've never experienced this before...and I think I will be unable to do this like Tulip. Personally, I reserve my heart for one person...someone who is absolutely special. I can only fall in love with someone with a very beautiful heart. So when I fall in love, I fall in love with that person and that person only.

Noticed that my personality is naturally monogamous. My relationships with people are very deep...even in love. I fall in love emotionally first and then physicality comes afterwards. I was even surprised that I could be so physically passionate---because I've never had that desire till now (after getting my first bf). So that physical need isn't so much the driving force (lust) behind things.

That special person is always on my mind...and that person only.

Status
Not open for further replies.