Say something you would never say... | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Say something you would never say...

Lol. I just would never say it. Like I would never say:

How can you give a presentation in those stockings with that crop top.
And...given a bit of overweightness... thanks for turning that camel toe into a buffalo hoof.. Fabulous look Daaaharling.

Hahaha! camel toe! buffalo hoof! you women are so lucky. as a male, I can only aspire to moose knuckle...
Im certain you wear your foot in confidence dear @Milktoast Bandit as we all should :p (we all need to giggle at ourselves once and a while to remain humble)

To those who tried to get me to church, wanted to counsel me, I really wanted to say, "I am sorry. I know what you feel, but I need to disregard you."

View attachment 29624
Try "because i didn't think anyone was good enough"

A person with a higher qualification (not about degrees) does not like people that aren't on par with him or her -- they are just far from satisfied with so call "enough".

Reactions: Bellosome
Hillary, its been a pleasure to meet you. I dont feel like I need to go to the hospital for food poisoning.

I respect your professionalism, authority and management, your designer label dress and shoes, as well as your $500 hair style, but can you not lift your arm please as your 3 inch long black underarm hair clashes.
:m071::m071::m071:

I look so good in skinny jeans that it physically hurts. There's not even a hint of moose knuckle!

Reactions: Scientia and Jet
I don't quite know how to respond to your tears.
I can't disclose that I have seen concrete evidence that what you are telling me are lies. I don't know you personally so I am not emotionally effected by the lies. I just don't quite know how to respond.
I can sit and watch how the waterworks are turned on and how you change the subject. And how you can look at me directly in my eyes and lie. I think it's more a feeling of curiosity?? that I look at you. I'm not being cold or dismissive, that is not my way. I can't quite describe the feeling...