Say something you would never say... | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Say something you would never say...

I do not find your baby to be cute.

<3 ... My second baby was just the fugliest little thing ever, like I would use the term unfortunate to soften the sentiment ... but damn you would have thought I was the worst parent in the world for saying aloud what everyone was thinking!

<3 ... My second baby was just the fugliest little thing ever, like I would use the term unfortunate to soften the sentiment ... but damn you would have thought I was the worst parent in the world for saying aloud what everyone was thinking!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
...oh...

(This is kind of difficult for me because I speak my mind a lot ... I even told a supervisor once to "cool your tits" when he was getting overexcited for no reason :p )

Actually, I'm not okay ... I'm terrified and I need help so can I please be the weak one for once?

Actually, I'm not okay ... I'm terrified and I need help so can I please be the weak one for once?
<3 this is something only exceptionally strong people say. this is something that proves you are being real, and you are facing things with forward action and are in no kind of denial. of course you are afraid. brave people always are. you are allowed to be human and you are allowed to be vulnerable. all we ever have to do is ask and help is given. :hug:

(This is kind of difficult for me because I speak my mind a lot ... I even told a supervisor once to "cool your tits" when he was getting overexcited for no reason :p )

<3 this is something only exceptionally strong people say. this is something that proves you are being real, and you are facing things with forward action and are in no kind of denial. of course you are afraid. brave people always are. you are allowed to be human and you are allowed to be vulnerable. all we ever have to do is ask and help is given. :hug:

I agree 100% with what this chick said ^^

It's not weak at all to feel terrified. It's normal when we are faced with obstacles and the unknown lies on the other side. So here's what you do about it... cool your tits with yourself. Allow yourself to feel all that you feel no matter how weak you may think it is. Find the nearest infj and let it all out, tears and all.

It's courageous to allow those feelings to come to the surface rather than bury them under a badass exterior. It's courageous to admit when you are afraid or hurt. Embrace the feels!

My second baby was just the fugliest little thing ever

Also, is this true!? I've always wanted to tell people their baby is ugly but for some reason it seems inappropriate. Can I call your baby ugly too? Can you post a picture so I can decide for myself?

Also, is this true!? I've always wanted to tell people their baby is ugly but for some reason it seems inappropriate.
So very true! He grew into his looks thankfully but still looks rather derpy. Most moms would not take it well...but then most moms side eye be for calling my kids out for the little shits they can sometimes be.

Feel free to say anything to me. Around here they call me ice tits.
... because you can be a bit nippy?

aren't they numb by now? maybe you need to thaw them out a little. lol

NEVER!

hi-2-ice-cream-for-my-tits-pls_o_172039.jpg

I agree 100% with what this chick said ^^

It's not weak at all to feel terrified. It's normal when we are faced with obstacles and the unknown lies on the other side. So here's what you do about it... cool your tits with yourself. Allow yourself to feel all that you feel no matter how weak you may think it is. Find the nearest infj and let it all out, tears and all.

It's courageous to allow those feelings to come to the surface rather than bury them under a badass exterior. It's courageous to admit when you are afraid or hurt. Embrace the feels!

Also, is this true!? I've always wanted to tell people their baby is ugly but for some reason it seems inappropriate. Can I call your baby ugly too? Can you post a picture so I can decide for myself?
Yes, were here for you. let your weak side out.