Say something you would never say... | INFJ Forum

Say something you would never say...

Scientia

A true lady
Aug 28, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
I will go first:

"Will you stop telling me all of your problems! I am too busy to listen to you."

Even though I tend to weigh my words I find it that it is more about what I'm trying to impose and not as much what I'm saying.

Probably some racial slur.

edit: not sure impose is the right word, hope you get what I mean.

When my psycho dog kills your new kitty, don't say anything to me. You were the one that brought that little pussy cat into his house.

I'm in love with you- and I'm never letting you go

Please sir put more bees in this hole in particular.

Last edited:
Would you bring a kitten into the home of a rescued German Shepherd that had been through three homes and was going to be put down because nobody could handle him?
The kitten was on the road to death when the wife found it. Someone had dropped it out. Six weeks young, dehydrated, couldn't keep food down, spent $60 at my vet for the kitten. We saved its life, but she thinks it belongs in the house with this dog we rescued. Bad decision. Needs a new home when it gets better. Staying in one of our rooms now behind closed doors.

I'm not going to BEAT this dog because of his nature. They should be kept apart. I kennel him when he tries to bite kitten legs and paws under the door.

This story was so much better when it was a euphemism

Reactions: just me
I love snow

I hate fried chicken

Reactions: Bellosome
I hate fried chicken

WHAT!?
5859-star-trek-black-guy-freak-out.gif

''I hate chocolate, yuck!''

''Stop talking to me. You're seriously annoying!''

meet me in the utility closet in 5 minutes *wiiiiink*

Reactions: just me
I love fried chicken...............and spring.

What's a hipster? Is it kind of like a hamster worn on the hip?