Say something you would never say... | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Say something you would never say...

Your business presentation is so bloody boring and it's so stuffy in here that every second that has passed since 5pm I have been boiling with rage and want to scream and rip your stupid head off.!

Reactions: acd, James and Jet
How can you miss the toilet seat at work and leave it here for all of us to step in and walk back to our seats leaving a trail of brown footprints through the office carpet? How the Hell did you do this anonymously?

This makes me twitch. Eww.

Something I would never say:

Of course I will give your lazy ass daughter/son an A because I know how little you value the subject and I am aware that it's a waste of your child's valuable time. So sorry for trying to expand her/his mind.

This makes me twitch. Eww.

Something I would never say:

Of course I will give your lazy ass daughter/son an A because I know how little you value the subject and I am aware that it's a waste of your child's valuable time. So sorry for trying to expand her/his mind.

This is why I would never be a good *school* teacher.

I would end up fueling the shit out of their minds, undoing what they've been taught to know, and replacing the curriculum with what really matters to me, political injustice, corporate greed, activism, civil disobedience, etc. etc. etc., and I would certainly give all the kids A's or B's (maybe the occasional C to make it look like they are actually doing the work assigned by the institution) but I would essentially make the kids question and rebel against authority. I actually can't wait to find an audience to do just that on a much grander scale, but nevertheless... I'll create consciously evolving beasts out of those kids, but I would have to have an exit strategy for when people find out what I'm actually doing in the classroom, because lord knows those inundated, fluoride sipping parents would lash out at me if they found out I was actually, REALLY teaching kids about things that fucking matter in this world.

Reactions: hn87c901
I would essentially make the kids question and rebel against authority.
I did have a teacher who, when I was 9 years old talked to us about a future big brother state. He was an ace teacher, and an ace person, It has forever stuck in my mind.

To TSA during search (I get a full pat down and chemical check every time I fly) -

Aren't you gonna at least buy me dinner first?

That feels real nice

I hid the gun in my butt

Alright. You are a wonderful person.

Clearly you are having trouble with the definition of the word 'lie.' To help you understand what it means I've copied and pasted it below...

Lie-
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood

Last edited: