Say something you would never say... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Say something you would never say...

I do not find your baby to be cute. I suspect other people have been telling you your baby is adorable but at some point you have to ask yourself, why does no one want to hold it?

Or something along those lines.

Reactions: Siimplicity and Jet
"You're an ass, you're an elitist bitch, and you? you're just fucked up"

I won the 100 million dollar lottery? No thats ok, you keep it.

[MENTION=12614]ryiker[/MENTION]. Lol x
'I hate the library. I prefer to do shots with multiples of friends, who I really like'

I can't get enough of loud stubbornly stupid individuals- I like to invite them ALL over to my house for mandatory body shots.

I can't get enough of loud stubbornly stupid individuals- I like to invite them ALL over to my house for mandatory body shots.
[MENTION=12614]ryiker[/MENTION] Wow, that one hit the spot! At home, with irrelevant intimate contact, with idiots, playing a dangerous game. It's like a scene from a stupid horror film where you care not who dies, or how horribly because they should not have been there!

Got to bow to that one, LOL x

In my free time I enjoy meeting up with angry/ignorant/stupid people from the internet to discuss politics. They always put me in such a good mood, not to mention how informative our exchanges are.

Reactions: muir
Somebody didn't take their daily recommended dose of not giving a fuck.

I'm never shaving again. Right.

I hate cookies and I'm never going to eat another one.

*eats cookie*

"Yes I did do that and I think it's fair that I get all the credit for it."

Fuck off and die!

Even though I still have breath in me, I truly give up.

It is all your fault and I refuse to consider how I may have contributed to the situation. I take no responsibility whatsoever.

never? ugh ... maybe something like:

"marty scorsese! stop buying me purple dresses for labor day!"

Reactions: Scientia