Russian Aggression | INFJ Forum

Russian Aggression

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
What can the world do about this rogue state? I hope that it is not forgotten how they have behaved and I do not simply mean the latest, probably the gravest, actions in Ukraine, it looks crazily Orwellian, fascistic, aggressive and illegal.

Reactions: say what

Even if I accepted the premise, which I dont necessarily do accept actually, I was discussing Russia and surely its a poor response to a topic just started to take the "well really I'd rather discuss this instead" approach?

Then again the lack of posts maybe indicates people arent that interested by what Russia has been up to recently or even in the recent past.

Even if I accepted the premise, which I dont necessarily do accept actually, I was discussing Russia and surely its a poor response to a topic just started to take the "well really I'd rather discuss this instead" approach?

Then again the lack of posts maybe indicates people arent that interested by what Russia has been up to recently or even in the recent past.

Perhaps they recognise that Russia is not the main destabilising force in the world and that to behave like it is would be a disservice to the millions of people who have been maimed and killed by US aggression (or more specifically the shadow government)

Its just you use a leading question of 'what can the world do about this rogue state'....but the world in my experience perceives the US to be the rogue state

Last edited:
Guys, do you know Russia is supposed to have the most INFJs per capita? Socionics identify russians to be predominantly INFJs. So be gentle with them. Don't harsh them :p

Reactions: muir
Reactions: muir
Guys, do you know Russia is supposed to have the most INFJs per capita? Socionics identify russians to be predominantly INFJs. So be gentle with them. Don't harsh them :p

More INFJs, more social inequality for gays, women, and non-majority ethnic groups

lol

Perhaps they recognise that Russia is not the main destabilising force in the world and that to behave like it is would be a disservice to the millions of people who have been maimed and killed by US aggression (or more specifically the shadow government)

Its just you use a leading question of 'what can the world do about this rogue state'....but the world in my experience perceives the US to be the rogue state

I used to give greater credience to the ideas about the US being world hegemon and the sole rogue state than I'm able to today, I think a lot of that particular critique has been utilised by other states to encourage hubris on the part of the US. There's no question that the pax americana has been as blighted by the cold war and its legacies as Russia, it created an intelligence community, vest interests, military-industrial complex, secruocrats and expectations from which the US has yet to emerge.

I dont believe any of the stories or conspiracy theories about shadow governments, cabals of financiers or anything like that, it all requires much more organisation, much less inconstancy, inconsistency and more cohesion across generations than I believe is possible.

The kinds of criticism in things such as Howard Zinn's history of the US or Oliver Stone's history of the US are interesting, a lot of the material is plausible, although overall they require there to be too much commonality between assorted and diverse opposition to US interests, I'm sure they cant all be saints or entirely selfless and honestly opposed. The world isnt like that.

Although when states decide to go rogue or criminal they are utterly dependent upon their domestic populations and even the populations of their opponents believing the kind of analysis you're presenting there, Putin is bound to love it when the "what about-ery" factor operates in his favour, its like an illusionists slight of hand and as insidious as the double speak that his regime has engaged in already, ie that they are anti-fascists while their cause is unashamedly ethno-nationalist.

As a US citizen, I wish we would just mind our own damn business at home and let others run their countries as they see fit.
Our meddling does nothing but bring ill will.

If I had a neighbor that walked in and dug through my refrigerator at will, I'd be pretty pissed off!

I feel the same about what my government does

As a US citizen, I wish we would just mind our own damn business at home and let others run their countries as they see fit.
Our meddling does nothing but bring ill will.

If I had a neighbor that walked in and dug through my refrigerator at will, I'd be pretty pissed off!

Yeah but if it turns out you're running a meth lab and selling to neighbourhood kids you've no right to be pissed at neighbours messing with your shit.

More INFJs, more social inequality for gays, women, and non-majority ethnic groups

lol

So you don't think much of INFJ's then?

concerning russias 'anti-gay' laws..have you looked at the wording of the legislation? It is about protecting minors...but the western media doesn;t mention that part of the wording does it?

here's an article by a LGBT activist who breaks down the legislation:

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/d0e55f3197099944345708652/files/RussianLGBTLawWhitePaper.pdf

spJb99a.jpg

The best country

concerning russias 'anti-gay' laws..have you looked at the wording of the legislation? It is about protecting minors...but the western media doesn;t mention that part of the wording does it?

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/d0e55f3197099944345708652/files/RussianLGBTLawWhitePaper.pdf

"Why won't anyone think of the children?!?!"

Have you actually read that?! Where do you get the time? Or do you use yours effectively? I suppose there is enough of it but I just do not care enough about the details, I guess.

I used to give greater credience to the ideas about the US being world hegemon and the sole rogue state than I'm able to today, I think a lot of that particular critique has been utilised by other states to encourage hubris on the part of the US. There's no question that the pax americana has been as blighted by the cold war and its legacies as Russia, it created an intelligence community, vest interests, military-industrial complex, secruocrats and expectations from which the US has yet to emerge.

I dont believe any of the stories or conspiracy theories about shadow governments, cabals of financiers or anything like that, it all requires much more organisation, much less inconstancy, inconsistency and more cohesion across generations than I believe is possible.

The kinds of criticism in things such as Howard Zinn's history of the US or Oliver Stone's history of the US are interesting, a lot of the material is plausible, although overall they require there to be too much commonality between assorted and diverse opposition to US interests, I'm sure they cant all be saints or entirely selfless and honestly opposed. The world isnt like that.

Although when states decide to go rogue or criminal they are utterly dependent upon their domestic populations and even the populations of their opponents believing the kind of analysis you're presenting there, Putin is bound to love it when the "what about-ery" factor operates in his favour, its like an illusionists slight of hand and as insidious as the double speak that his regime has engaged in already, ie that they are anti-fascists while their cause is unashamedly ethno-nationalist.

You might be interested in this TV documentary that aired in the US about the shadow government which called itself 'the enterprise'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJldun440Sk

They're real, they exist

They are a network of black nobility monarchys and aristocrats and central bankers who as major land owners in Europe have traditionally supported fascism

They have brutally suppressed peoples movements around the world because they believe in INEQUALITY; they are right wing fascists

You might be interested in this TV documentary that aired in the US about the shadow government which called itself 'the enterprise'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJldun440Sk

They're real, they exist

They are a network of black nobility monarchys and aristocrats and central bankers who as major land owners in Europe have traditionally supported fascism

They have brutally suppressed peoples movements around the world because they believe in INEQUALITY; they are right wing fascists

Hey buddy let's keep it on topic here. This is about Russia, not the US.

Yeah but if it turns out you're running a meth lab and selling to neighbourhood kids you've no right to be pissed at neighbours messing with your shit.

Its the shadow governemnt that are running the global drugs trade

Hey buddy let's keep it on topic here. This is about Russia, not the US.

Listen 'buddy' i'm pointing out to the OP that he does not speak for 'the world'

Listen 'buddy' i'm pointing out to the OP that he does not speak for 'the world'

Pal, you were the one who first mentioned the US. Now you need to stop.

Because this is a thread about Russia.

This isn't a thread about the uS.

Have you actually read that?! Where do you get the time? Or do you use yours effectively? I suppose there is enough of it but I just do not care enough about the details, I guess.

Read the important bit about minors...that's the key part

Russian Federation Law No. 135-FZ Propaganda of Non-Traditional Sexual Relationships Among Minors

Last edited:
Pal, you were the one who first mentioned the US. Now you need to stop.

Because this is a thread about Russia.

This isn't a thread about the uS.

You don't tell me what to do and you are not my pal

besides there is already a ukraine thread which is probably why this one didn't get much attention initially

You got any info to give or just nothing?