Russian Aggression | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Russian Aggression

Read the important bit about protecting minors...that's the key part

"Please someone think of the children! pLEASE!!!"

You don't tell me what to do and you are not my pal

Bro, you are doing everyone a disservice by taking a discussion about Russia and diverting it with your driveby shitposting. What are people going to do when they open this thread to talk about Russia and just see muir posting about how much worse the US is.

"Please someone think of the children! pLEASE!!!"

Bro, you are doing everyone a disservice by taking a discussion about Russia and diverting it with your driveby shitposting. What are people going to do when they open this thread to talk about Russia and just see muir posting about how much worse the US is.

so nothing then...

no info at all

You brought up the 'anti-gay' laws so i showed how they weren't anti-gay but rather about protecting children and now youre whining about it

The OP was a leading question and i put it in perspective...thats what people will read when they open the thread

so nothing then...

no info at all

You brought up the 'anti-gay' laws so i showed how they weren't anti-gay but rather about protecting children and now youre whining about it

Are you really so thick that you've never heard of people crying for the sake of the children or "family values" whenever something they don't like is mentioned?

So the law specifically bans the "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations to minors".

That is explicitly anti-gay. It explicitly bans the discussion of homosexuality, indeed any sexuality outside the norm, with children.

In Obamas recent speech condemning the crimean referendum in which the people of crimea voted to join russia he said the 'international community' was going to impose 'sanctions' against russia

But here's the thing. Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, all the increasingly left leaning south and central american countries, most of the people of the middle east, Iran, North korea, many african countries and so on are all against the US

Note how many of the 'BRICS' nations are the ones with the worlds biggest populations

So really the 'international community' is not with the US at all which is why their so called 'sanctions' are a joke

Even Europe which is controlled by the same central bankers as the US won't impose sanctions against russia because russia supplies europes gas to it (especially germany)

Meanwhile the western ukrainians will now need to pay the $20 billion it owes to russia which russia can easily take from the $80 billion of ukraines money it holds in its banks: http://rt.com/business/russia-ukraine-ussr-debt-582/

Russia and China meanwhile are going to dump their US foreign reserves which are going to flood back to the US causing hyperinflation and all because the central bankers kept printing money

[video=youtube;kdPkaCTdxBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdPkaCTdxBU[/video]

Last edited:
Are you really so thick that you've never heard of people crying for the sake of the children or "family values" whenever something they don't like is mentioned?

So the law specifically bans the "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations to minors".

That is explicitly anti-gay. It explicitly bans the discussion of homosexuality, indeed any sexuality outside the norm, with children.

I doubt you have been following UK mainstream news but if you have then you would be aware of an emerging scandal involving politicans, a judge and others who have supported a peodophile network called 'PIE' which has been campaigning to lower the legal age for sex to 4 years old

More and more politicans and celebrities are being exposed as peadophiles in the UK and the trail leads right upto the top (even an ex prime minister heath was a paedophile)

Putin knows that underlying the shadow governemnt is sex trafficking and occult groups into ritualistic abuse

Britains most prolific sex abuser Jimmy saville was knighted by the queen and blessed by the pope and he was a procurer of children for powerful people including the royal family

here he is sharing a joke with his good pal Prince Charles: 618_showbiz_jimmy_saville_5.jpg

Prince charles father prince Philip is a eugenicist and relative of fellow eugenicist prince bernhard of the netherlands who is the founder of the bilderberg club

Paedophiles are actively promoted by the network because they can be blackmailed easily. The vatican is part of the network and we are all aware of its involvement in widespread child abuse

Last edited:
You might be interested in this TV documentary that aired in the US about the shadow government which called itself 'the enterprise'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJldun440Sk

They're real, they exist

They are a network of black nobility monarchys and aristocrats and central bankers who as major land owners in Europe have traditionally supported fascism

They have brutally suppressed peoples movements around the world because they believe in INEQUALITY; they are right wing fascists

I'm not surprised that such people and organisations exist because their opposite exists and no one gets excited about them.

I dont believe they have anything like the power or influence that sometimes is attributed to them.

The fate of the US economy:

[video=youtube;iFDe5kUUyT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0[/video]

Read the important bit about minors...that's the key part

Russian Federation Law No. 135-FZ Propaganda of Non-Traditional Sexual Relationships Among Minors

Well I only think its become necessary for countries out of step with the anglo-saxon hegemony to legislate like this because they are aggressively seeking to normalise and promote homosexuality to all age groups and everyone.

I think its ridiculous but sometimes the reaction to it is ridiculous too, it spotlights the habits of a minority of individuals in a way that never has been the case in the past and which I dont think is a good idea, whether its validating or invalidating homosexuality isnt important so much as its homosexuality in the headlines again and for a lot of people that's all that's the whole aim and objective, all attention is good attention.

Although, dont get me started, we'll be really off topic then, about how liberal uncritical acceptance of this or that sort of underdog has done untold harm, not least of which to whoever is the underdog of the moment.

I'm not surprised that such people and organisations exist because their opposite exists and no one gets excited about them.

I dont believe they have anything like the power or influence that sometimes is attributed to them.

Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World
http://www.occupycorporatism.com/swiss-study-shows-147-technocratic-super-entities-rule-the-world/

The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich released a study entitled “The Network of Global Corporate Control” that proves a small consortiums of corporations – mainly banks – run the world. A mere 147 corporations which form a “super entity” have control 40% of the world’s wealth; which is the real economy. These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy. The banks found to be most influential include:
• Barclays
• Goldman Sachs
• JPMorgan Chase & Co
• Vanguard Group
• UBS
• Deutsche Bank
• Bank of New York Melon Corp
• Morgan Stanley
• Bank of America Corp
• Société Générale

Well I only think its become necessary for countries out of step with the anglo-saxon hegemony to legislate like this because they are aggressively seeking to normalise and promote homosexuality to all age groups and everyone.

I think its ridiculous but sometimes the reaction to it is ridiculous too, it spotlights the habits of a minority of individuals in a way that never has been the case in the past and which I dont think is a good idea, whether its validating or invalidating homosexuality isnt important so much as its homosexuality in the headlines again and for a lot of people that's all that's the whole aim and objective, all attention is good attention.

Although, dont get me started, we'll be really off topic then, about how liberal uncritical acceptance of this or that sort of underdog has done untold harm, not least of which to whoever is the underdog of the moment.

The article i posted by that gay activist talks about how the US is no better than russia concerning equality for gay people

The article i posted by that gay activist talks about how the US is no better than russia concerning equality for gay people

I'm not sure what gay people expect to be honest, really they should be afforded the same legal rights as everyone else and that should be the end of the topic.

There's a major, major problem in that homosexuals and homosexuality is not reproduced in the way that heterosexuality is, its not a social norm for the majority either, so I tend to see most of the political actions, constant profiling and talk about equality to be about some attempt to overthrow the heterosexual norm and reproduce homosexuality as mainstream and that's wrong, eventually people will wake up to how absurd that is and wonder how such a majority of heterosexuals could fall behind the idea. Its ridiculous that any group should require so much social validation and seek to legislate it but no one can say so without being considered a bigot.

The whole "marriage" equality thing is an example of it, everyone has the right to marriage, gay or straight, already, however marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman so I dont see how either a man or a woman who is only attracted to the same sex would want to marry, the whole ideas absurd but anyone, gay or straight, who has pointed that out is labelled as a bigot or opponent of equality.

Its an ill defined and libertarian idea to consider equality as exclusively uniformity and sameness, it doesnt surprise me that gay "marriage", ie redefining what marriage is, promoted by right wing fiscal conservatives in the UK because its precisely the version of equality they endorse as valid and attack when it comes to fiscal egalitarianism, they say "do you really want everyone lazy and productive to be the same?" and everyone thinks, yes, that is absurd.

But then again not everyone is going to spend enough time thinking and analyising things to reach those conclusions, more often than not they're going to go for the easy emotive over reaction every time instead.

I'm not sure what gay people expect to be honest, really they should be afforded the same legal rights as everyone else and that should be the end of the topic.

There's a major, major problem in that homosexuals and homosexuality is not reproduced in the way that heterosexuality is, its not a social norm for the majority either, so I tend to see most of the political actions, constant profiling and talk about equality to be about some attempt to overthrow the heterosexual norm and reproduce homosexuality as mainstream and that's wrong, eventually people will wake up to how absurd that is and wonder how such a majority of heterosexuals could fall behind the idea. Its ridiculous that any group should require so much social validation and seek to legislate it but no one can say so without being considered a bigot.

The whole "marriage" equality thing is an example of it, everyone has the right to marriage, gay or straight, already, however marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman so I dont see how either a man or a woman who is only attracted to the same sex would want to marry, the whole ideas absurd but anyone, gay or straight, who has pointed that out is labelled as a bigot or opponent of equality.

Its an ill defined and libertarian idea to consider equality as exclusively uniformity and sameness, it doesnt surprise me that gay "marriage", ie redefining what marriage is, promoted by right wing fiscal conservatives in the UK because its precisely the version of equality they endorse as valid and attack when it comes to fiscal egalitarianism, they say "do you really want everyone lazy and productive to be the same?" and everyone thinks, yes, that is absurd.

But then again not everyone is going to spend enough time thinking and analyising things to reach those conclusions, more often than not they're going to go for the easy emotive over reaction every time instead.

I personally have a live and let live view on it if it concerns consenting adults

However i also believe that our biosphere is being deliberately manipulated through the introduction of gender bending substances such as PCB's which are in many babies milk bottles

I also believe that there is cultural and political pressure being funded by people such as George Soros as part of a scheme to destabilise society as a step towards creating the society the cabal wants to see

Their ultimate goal is to drop the legal age

I doubt you have been following UK mainstream news but if you have then you would be aware of an emerging scandal involving politicans, a judge and others who have supported a peodophile network called 'PIE' which has been campaigning to lower the legal age for sex to 4 years old

More and more politicans and celebrities are being exposed as peadophiles in the UK and the trail leads right upto the top (even an ex prime minister heath was a paedophile)

Putin knows that underlying the shadow governemnt is sex trafficking and occult groups into ritualistic abuse

Britains most prolific sex abuser Jimmy saville was knighted by the queen and blessed by the pope and he was a procurer of children for powerful people including the royal family

Prince charles father prince Philip is a eugenicist and relative of fellow eugenicist prince bernhard of the netherlands who is the founder of the bilderberg club

Paedophiles are actively promoted by the network because they can be blackmailed easily. The vatican is part of the network and we are all aware of its involvement in widespread child abuse

ahahaha holy shit muir literally believes that homosexuals are all pedophiles

goddamn dude, you're incredible

Reactions: invisible
I don't know what I think on the actual gay rights movement.

On the one hand, the way heterosexuals en masse treat their sexuality as a kind of 'ick' subject...is pretty unnatural, @shirley.

That said, the oversexualisation of LGBT issues and 'pride' is...ick. I don't like it. I just want to ignore the topic altogether.

But humanity should start celebrating its sexuality more for sure. But we could end up celebrating the most base and potentially deviant behaviours if that movement is based on politics rather than genuine...love.

one of the more popular arguments against gay marriage seems to be that "marriage is between a man and a woman". there is an implicit assumption buried in that statement. its as though the statement is true a priori, like saying we are affected by gravity, or the sky is up above us, as though marriage as between a man and a woman is an undeniable and unquestionable immutable fact of the natural world, the fabric of reality within which we can only exist, and never influence. thats a false argument; marriage is an abstract conception that has been conceived and instituted by humans and human social agreements, a historical construction, not an atom or an element or some other basic structural component of existence. people who want to advance this argument about marriage being between a man and a woman and no one else really need to explain or give legitimate reasons for why it is or should be only between a man and a woman, its not enough to just declare this as some sort of assumed absolute truth.

if there is something so special and sacred and fundamental to human existence about marriage being between a man and a woman, then how could expanding legal and cultural definitions to include marriage between two people of the same sex represent any meaningful threat to it? regardless of how society views it and treats it, it should remain inviolate, and immune to the interference of these trivial external devices or ratifications, if it really is this fundamental fact.

Reactions: Wildfire and the
More INFJs, more social inequality for gays, women, and non-majority ethnic groups

lol
Hey, I think you are the one who makes logical fallacies here.
"Why won't anyone think of the children?"
You apparently think to much at the children.

Reactions: muir
I personally have a live and let live view on it if it concerns consenting adults

However i also believe that our biosphere is being deliberately manipulated through the introduction of gender bending substances such as PCB's which are in many babies milk bottles

I also believe that there is cultural and political pressure being funded by people such as George Soros as part of a scheme to destabilise society as a step towards creating the society the cabal wants to see

Their ultimate goal is to drop the legal age

I believe that too, whatever anyone wants to do and provided they are not a vulnerable adult, liable to be preyed upon by predators (and even in that case I know the ability of the state or anyone else to protect them is very limited, perhaps to not facilitating or enabling), let them work away. The limits of human sexuality is perhaps human imagination, given the cerebral development of humankind and its cultural consequences.

Although that's different from discussions about norms and what is normative. I'm heteronormative and believe there's nothing wrong with that, I actually think its something which is important to defend and actively promote but how things are at present lets just argue that it is valid, valid for the majority, among other norms because I think most people are liable to doubt that, the pro-homosexual cultural currents being so strong. The thing is that the word heteronormative is actually prejorative, invented by homosexual theorists to describe what they want to overthrow and consider oppressive. Which is the crazy thing. There's an entire political movement, unconscious of its mainstays or underpinnings in theory, therefore really unlikely to be engaging in any sort of constructive reflection or self-criticism, its goals are vague, its ends and objectives vague too but incredibly emotionally charged, vindictive even. Therefore extremely ruinous.

If there are consequences to pollutions causing bio-chemical changes and predispositions to homosexuality I dont think its part of any deliberate plan or poisoning, there is social engineering but its pretty much the same as it has always been, the efforts of, on the one hand, the "right on", "morally indignant" "left wing" to defend the underdog against perceived bullies and bullying and, on the other hand, the ruling class attempting to popularise and normalise their personal tastes and norms.

Prior to the most recent valorisations of homosexuality it was something which was associated with sadism and deviance, a lot of high ranking nazis were homosexual, Roman armies would have considered any surrender or capitulation incomplete without leaders of the opposing force submitting to sodomy, its associated with mysogyny in Spartan society and sci fi novels written from a feminist perspective like The Gate To Woman's Country depict homosexuality as disappearing because its associated with mysogyny which is being bred out of society.

I dont think Soros is attempting to destabilise society, his books are rather about stabilising an economy and calling time on much of the free marketeer myths which have had their day to be honest. There are cabals who bet against stability and will seek to exploit crisis and collapse but they are just opportunists of the kind that Naomi Klein described in books like The Shock Doctrine. Capitalism which is more Al Capone than Adam Smith, ie The American Way.

The aim of revoking ages of majority is something else, I do think that is the aim of many of the psychopaths you mentioned before who form a lot of elites and elitists, its part of totally debauched and sadistic orientation but many politicians would love to scrap it because all the states obligations to enforce it and engage in child protection work would go with it. That's your welfare state eliminated at a single stroke.

I didnt conclude that from what he said, how did you conclude that?

Anyway, what if those two things were correlated?

In the US groups like NAMBLA, so called north american boy love association, have attempted, sometimes successfully, to infiltrate commie and left libertarian groups, in the UK the labour party was recently embarrassed by the fact that some of their leading politicians were one time full time staff of a civil liberties group which was associated with a group campaigning for the rights of peadophiles.

During the irish troubles the british government recruited peadophiles, also ran shady operations in which children were abused in the care system by politicians, sometimes foreign diplomats and the evidence of the same was used as leverage in blackmail and spy games.

Reactions: muir
I don't know what I think on the actual gay rights movement.

On the one hand, the way heterosexuals en masse treat their sexuality as a kind of 'ick' subject...is pretty unnatural, @shirley.

That said, the oversexualisation of LGBT issues and 'pride' is...ick. I don't like it. I just want to ignore the topic altogether.

But humanity should start celebrating its sexuality more for sure. But we could end up celebrating the most base and potentially deviant behaviours if that movement is based on politics rather than genuine...love.

If it didnt involve objectification and violence it'd be nice. And a start.

No i don't

You haven't listened to what i said at all

What i said was that the laws that have been called 'anti-gay' laws by the western corporate media are in fact laws to protect children

I don't think all homosexuals are peadophiles but clearly you are happy to try and twist things to smear people