Restlessness and INFJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Restlessness and INFJ

But I feel my life is monotonous (as if being married with kids would be any less.) I just have no idea what I want. I'd like to learn how to just be happy in the present moment instead of feeling like I'm waiting for something better. I almost feel like my life hasn't really begun yet, and yet I'm not making any plans for the beginning.. It's like I'm waiting to be fulfilled, but I'm the only one who can make the plans to go out and fulfill myself. hmmm.

I feel the same way. I find it somehow typical of INFJs, allways waiting for something to happen so doing nothing about it (one of the biggest flaws of INFJs, I think)

When I think of how I will eventually have to wake up day after day to do the same thing to earn a living after I get my degree, I want to bang my head on the table repeatedly. I don't know how I will do it.
:m097:

I'm feeling like this today. None of my efforts are paying off and everything is going wrong and I feel like I'll be stuck in this slow moving sludge for the rest of my life, despite my best efforts.

I want to be someone, somewhere, doing something. I have a million satisfying scenarios in my head and none of them are attainable. It's horrible. Instead I'm just sitting here posting on a forum. How's that for stark contrast?

I go through periods of extreme restlessness and dissatisfaction which is always a little surprising for me as I'm usually a very patient person who just 'goes with the flow' and enjoys routine.
I always become much more scattered and active during these periods, drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, practicing Japanese. I have a whole lot of hobbies ready for me to jump into when this happens, but I always feel kind of like I should be doing something else that I just can't think of. It's frustrating XD